◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'd been wondering about your daughter, from time to time. I had hoped n' figured she was doing OK because you hadn't mentioned for some time. And, maybe that was the case. Sorry to hear of her relapse now. :>(

(grandson in the house sounds good tho :>)

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
did we find out who has news after several requests?

nope. you didn't. (what requests?)

. . .and/but/too/tho, the person did. I thought she might yippee on the thread; but I guess not. (she did yippee tho . . . just quietly into my ear)

was it telling aal if he has any more list spots?

nope.

. . . and he did; but it's too late now. Final, pint-sized batch is written in stone.

(i.e. there is no need for anyone, no matter how dear to me, to inquire about slip-ins, infills, drop-outs, drop-ins, magic spots. been saying flat-out-no for quite some time now . . .. . Mwah . . . love ya' bunches tho!)

:)

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
pinchy1.jpg

sjoat

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Earth
Pinch:

https://i.imgur.com/uY9yS1z.jpg

Already pretty much integrated into daily rotation. Common phrases this side include "but I just filled the bottle a little earlier, where did the juice go". Happy.

Thanks so much to X-Puppy aka Chris. I thought I'd missed the boat when I bailed from the list last year but nope :]

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Pinch:

uY9yS1z.jpg

Already pretty much integrated into daily rotation. Common phrases this side include "but I just filled the bottle a little earlier, where did the juice go". Happy.

Thanks so much to X-Puppy aka Chris. I thought I'd missed the boat when I bailed from the list last year but nope :]

Needed to see it better :)
Bee-utiful !

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Pinch:

https://i.imgur.com/uY9yS1z.jpg

Congratulations on a stunning li'l pinch. :thumbs:

Very nice score indeed! :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread