Celebrating My 7th Yr. & Desperately Needing Prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
Well, it's been 7 yrs., this past September the 11th, since I quit those nasty analogs, (thanks to V4L), and I'm so happy about it...been a loyal & faithful customer with them, all of these years, but this month has been extremely bad on my husband & I. He's a disabled veteran, and the hospital, doctor, & Rx bills just seem to add up more & more each month, so I had to order a new battery, because most all of mine are spent, and I only ordered 1 bottle of the Triple Nickle juice thinking it could get me through the month. My husband doesn't get his disability check until the 3rd of the month, so I'm going to be running out of my juice. I don't want to have to go back on those nasty things, but I can't afford to order anything, until after the 3rd of October, and it takes several days to get here. I'm really freaking out here, because I probably only have just enough for about 3 cartos left. So, please keep me in your thoughts & prayers...I'm going to need all the prayers I can get. Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Flowerlady, Baby....I am so frikin ashamed I have not been back more. I have been so sick for the last few years....but....coming back soon.

CONGRATS, MISS, AND LOVE YOU, DARLING.

REACH OUT TO ME ANYTIME.

STEVE SMILIN MILIN
STEVE@VAPOR4LIFE.COM

I MISS MY V4L FAM!!!!

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
... I have been so sick for the last few years....but....coming back soon.

I MISS MY V4L FAM!!!!

Have been missing you too Steve. Hoping you're feeling better and on the mend. I just know you've been able to help Flowerlady in a practical way, just like I was helped recently. Love ya!

Is there any more V4L family left out there?

Good to see you here too Dedi. Well, I guess in most families the kids grow up & move away but they usually come home for holidays & if they're in need of support. :) I guess they all just got so busy that they don't drop by much any more but I like to think they'll remember their roots.

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
Have been missing you too Steve. Hoping you're feeling better and on the mend. I just know you've been able to help Flowerlady in a practical way, just like I was helped recently. Love ya!

Good to see you here too Dedi. Well, I guess in most families the kids grow up & move away but they usually come home for holidays & if they're in need of support. :) I guess they all just got so busy that they don't drop by much any more but I like to think they'll remember their roots.

I guess you are right Katz-in-boots but it sure would be nice for some to check in now and then :)

Reactions: katz-in-boots

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Well, it's been 7 yrs., this past September the 11th, since I quit those nasty analogs, (thanks to V4L), and I'm so happy about it...been a loyal & faithful customer with them, all of these years, but this month has been extremely bad on my husband & I. He's a disabled veteran, and the hospital, doctor, & Rx bills just seem to add up more & more each month, so I had to order a new battery, because most all of mine are spent, and I only ordered 1 bottle of the Triple Nickle juice thinking it could get me through the month. My husband doesn't get his disability check until the 3rd of the month, so I'm going to be running out of my juice. I don't want to have to go back on those nasty things, but I can't afford to order anything, until after the 3rd of October, and it takes several days to get here. I'm really freaking out here, because I probably only have just enough for about 3 cartos left. So, please keep me in your thoughts & prayers...I'm going to need all the prayers I can get. Thanks!

Hello. I just wanted to remind you about the PIF forum. If you need help getting through a rough patch you can message one of the PIF mods and tell them your vaping supply need, and people in the community will pitch in and help you through the hard times.. you can remain anonymous that way too..

Pay It Forward - PIF

Just message one of the PIF forum mods...

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks everyone! Sorry I didn't get back in here, after I posted this. Just wanted to let you know that I made it through that week, by the skin of my teeth. I've learned now to always order 2 bottles a month & to keep a good supply on hand. I'm so thankful for this group, and I appreciate everything you all do, to keep us all off of those nasty analogs. I just wish I could get my husband to quit smoking. He's tried everything, including vaping, but I don't think he's ever going to quit. Anyways, thanks again. You all are so wonderful! Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread