hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I didn't know that you quit vaping. I hope it works out for you. Maybe I could help you come up with a vanilla recipe. I don't know what the vanilla splash tastes like. I wish I had some to do a comparison. I assume it was discontinued since you aren't finding it on the website.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I just looked on the site and vanilla splash is on there in 12 and 24mg in the 30ml size.

i vape 6 now.. sub ohm. I have 4 bottles i bought a couple months back.. the snicker doodle is gone too.. that was my back up to the vanilla splash..

I wish i knew how to make something comparable. I wonder if the flavoring they used is discontinued or something.

this just keeps happening, i find a couple juices I love, then they are discontinued and i spend so much money trying new juices that it gets to be too much.

i think i have found two from other vendors i can tolerate enough lol. I only have 3 mg though i need to try for 6.

I am getting ready to order new crown coils and maybe a new tank. i don't have a black one yet. Gonna try to really give it a go.

Reactions: hittman

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    vanilla is such a hard one to get right :( luckily i found a good substitute at aiv. and one i can tolerate from sleeping dragon. I'll keep watching the store. It's hard to diy. i have too much going on. from chores, kids and dogs lol. I have a 4 month old fox red lab... Cora. she is a handful! she's lucky she's so dang pretty or i would have dumped her on a rescue by now! lol. she's doing good. but it takes a lot of me to exercie and train her. shew makes me tired just typing that.

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread