Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
@gofishtx Ive never heard of these but your right i should could use a pick me up so im in!! Thanks for the chance.
Cool @Breezy Dawn just keep posting and tagging people and having fun. Tell Smoant what kind of device you would like them to make next. A lot of folks want squonkers, I want a small 100 watt pocket sized device... hmmm with a phone and GPS maybe:w00t:

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I've never had a touch screen mod and nothing of this caliber, it sure would be a dream come true & I don't really think I'd change anything with this mod but cherish it!

@greenmachine17
@super dave You're here!!! Hi Super Dave

Will you name it George?
th

Christian Arboleda

Oct 17, 2017
AWESOME SMOANT GIVEAWAY!

Hi gang,

I'm delighted to announce that Smoant is giving away 15 of their groundbreaking Charon TS 218 mods.

This giveaway will run for a week, let's have some fun :)

How to enter!

ECF members have two chances to win. First, visit win.metavaper.com and enter the giveaway thread.

Then, come back here and post in this thread and tag another ECF member. Winners will be picked at random, and probably at random times! Let's have fun in the thread - but also, let's have a topical discussion: the theme of this thread is - "Smoant's next mod should be....."

Smoant now have an ECF forum, so please do go and say: "Hi!"

About the Charon TS 218

The Charon TS is a touchscreen upgrade to the original Charon TC. It's a temperature control mod with an extensive feature-set and has been getting rave reviews since its launch.

Perhaps most importantly, the Charon TS 218 represents the maturation of a technology that's been around for some time in the vape world; it's touch screen is widely considered to be the first screen that works flawlessly.

TS 218 video reviews:

DJLsb Vapes

Smoant Charon TS 218 Specs:

Main features:
  • Size: 59.5*85*29.3mm
  • Dual 18650 batteries
  • 2.4" full-size touchscreen
  • Hi-tech but user-friendly interface
  • Customized Variable Wattage/Temperature Control curves
VW mode:
  • Power range: 1-218W
  • Supports super low resistance to 0.1ohm
  • Five heating modes: Min / Norm / Hard / Max / VW Curve
Full Temperature Control:
  • Supports Nickel-200/Titanium/Stainless Steel/TCR/TC Curve
  • Resistance Range: 0.05ohm-2.0ohm
  • Temperature range: 200F-600F/ 100C-300C
Touchscreen:
  • Screen lock function
  • Screen brightness adjustment
Charging:
  • Passthrough & 5V/1A balanced charging
  • Various Protections
Available styling:
  • Rainbow/ Dark blue/ Black/ Stainless Steel/ Wood Grain/ Digi camo 6 colors available.

Smoant Charon TS 218 Mod Package includes:
1X Smoant Charon TS 218 Mod
1X Usb charge cable
1X User Manual

Terms and conditions
By entering this competition you agree to the following: ECF is providing the competition platform only and accepts no liability for product defects or failure of fulfillment. All items will be supplied and fulfilled by Smoant and liabilities will fall on them. Winners will be picked at random via random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Entrants may be disqualified at sole discretion of ECF or Smoant. Entrants agree to their personal details being passed to Smoant for fulfillment purposes.

Under FDA regulations, US winners will have to pay Smoant $1 and provide proof of age to claim their prize.

AWESOME SMOANT GIVEAWAY!

Hi gang,

I'm delighted to announce that Smoant is giving away 15 of their groundbreaking Charon TS 218 mods.

This giveaway will run for a week, let's have some fun :)

How to enter!

ECF members have two chances to win. First, visit win.metavaper.com and enter the giveaway thread.

Then, come back here and post in this thread and tag another ECF member. Winners will be picked at random, and probably at random times! Let's have fun in the thread - but also, let's have a topical discussion: the theme of this thread is - "Smoant's next mod should be....."

Smoant now have an ECF forum, so please do go and say: "Hi!"

About the Charon TS 218

The Charon TS is a touchscreen upgrade to the original Charon TC. It's a temperature control mod with an extensive feature-set and has been getting rave reviews since its launch.

Perhaps most importantly, the Charon TS 218 represents the maturation of a technology that's been around for some time in the vape world; it's touch screen is widely considered to be the first screen that works flawlessly.

TS 218 video reviews:

DJLsb Vapes

Smoant Charon TS 218 Specs:

Main features:
  • Size: 59.5*85*29.3mm
  • Dual 18650 batteries
  • 2.4" full-size touchscreen
  • Hi-tech but user-friendly interface
  • Customized Variable Wattage/Temperature Control curves
VW mode:
  • Power range: 1-218W
  • Supports super low resistance to 0.1ohm
  • Five heating modes: Min / Norm / Hard / Max / VW Curve
Full Temperature Control:
  • Supports Nickel-200/Titanium/Stainless Steel/TCR/TC Curve
  • Resistance Range: 0.05ohm-2.0ohm
  • Temperature range: 200F-600F/ 100C-300C
Touchscreen:
  • Screen lock function
  • Screen brightness adjustment
Charging:
  • Passthrough & 5V/1A balanced charging
  • Various Protections
Available styling:
  • Rainbow/ Dark blue/ Black/ Stainless Steel/ Wood Grain/ Digi camo 6 colors available.

Smoant Charon TS 218 Mod Package includes:
1X Smoant Charon TS 218 Mod
1X Usb charge cable
1X User Manual

Terms and conditions
By entering this competition you agree to the following: ECF is providing the competition platform only and accepts no liability for product defects or failure of fulfillment. All items will be supplied and fulfilled by Smoant and liabilities will fall on them. Winners will be picked at random via random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Entrants may be disqualified at sole discretion of ECF or Smoant. Entrants agree to their personal details being passed to Smoant for fulfillment purposes.

Under FDA regulations, US winners will have to pay Smoant $1 and provide proof of age to claim their prize.

Reactions: Winblows
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread