Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
thanks for the chance .

@gili.guillaume
Try posting the User name or member name of someone else on the forum for instance @gofishtx
Oh no!!! Now I'm It:shock:
th

Reactions: Winblows

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
For some reason my entry seems to have been marked as 'fraudulent'. Dont know what happened there... oh, well, good luck people!
Hmmm @Simon Cooper I don't know why that happened either. Don't forget to tag someone in your post and say what you would like Smoant to make next. I would like a 100 watt small mod that takes Big Boy tanks, a lot of people want a squonker and a few would like a MTL kit with a nice mtl rebuildable tank.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
With regards to Smoant's next mod.... keep it simple. I don't need a step counter or a new way to control a Roomba. It should vape, it should only vape, and it should vape well.
@CountBoredom I agree, I would love to see a return to yesteryear with a 100 to 200 watt mod that is vv/vw as I don't use TC. It's just not my thing. Tried it and didn't care for it, but I realize a lot of people do. I know they did a VV version with the Charon 218, but I love my wattage power mode vw for me.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
And a final note before I head out the door as it's almost that time of year.... Thanksgiving, Christmas, oh no!!!! the dreaded ads with the jingles
Cha Cha Cha Chia, Chia pets is the one that always gets stuck in my head.........

Maybe Smoant's next mod should be a new chiapet mod.. hahaha - just for you!

Brittaei

Apr 21, 2013
Norway
Oh wow, awesome giveaway :) And hi everyone.

@Oliver since I don't know anyone here :)

Smoant's next mod should be a mod that protects the tank like the Knight V2 does, that is waterproof like the the Rabox Mini is and that has a long battery life :)
I love the idea of the tank protection since I've had 2 batteries and several tanks ruined because the vape got knocked down and had the threads ruined when it hit the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread