Dual and triple battery mech squonkers.

mERPJEP.jpg

udPyPft.jpg

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
SO MUCH WANT!!!!!!! Some body get a ds and see if it sucks so i can pick to get one.... if its less than $100 id still probably get one
These won't be available till about the 15th of this month.Prices are $125 for the dual battery and $135 for the triple battery.Grimm Green has a review up,as he was one of the beta testers.I'll probably be getting one at some point!

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I like the design and it looks like another version of
coppervape.
Hopefully it has a manual adjustable 510 pin and not the spring loaded 510.
A single 18650-21700 would have been my choice.
Coppervape will probably clone it I did ask them [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Yes please!!!

Here's mine with a authentic Goon. I have clones to but first use respect yo!!!

Currently has a Dead Rabbit on it. This one is built for a regulated and is gonna need a sootch more sass.

Amazing bit of kit. Includes everything O could ever need.

The bottle are a odd size and not perfect. But they will have to do cause I don't have any like them in my 9 brazillion bottle collection.

The way the bottles mount is wonderful. I have to confess that I think mods that use that bit of tubing suck. I fight with that stupid hose on 300 dollar mods and then use the 30 dollar Wraith with its fantastic bottle mount and think something is wrong with this world. Well the 528 uses the same idea as the Wraith but its made of SS. It comes with two complete setups with travel caps.

The 510 does seem to be spring loaded and very high quality. Time will tell so don't hold me to this.

The top button is odd to hold but its a great feeling button. This is not a tiny, or light, mod.

Battery changes are slightly awkward but also no janky battery doors. Its a trade I'm happy with.

528.PNG

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I
    I’m curious, why do you prefer the manual type 510? I am on the fence with which I’d prefer.
    I prefer manual adjustable because the spring loaded tend to wear out very quickly or at least on all my mods that have them.
    Also,the atomizer can be firmly tight at different heights with manual adjustable.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I

I prefer manual adjustable because the spring loaded tend to wear out very quickly or at least on all my mods that have them.
    Also,the atomizer can be firmly tight at different heights with manual adjustable.
    I agree.
    You can also "clock" the air holes where you want them.

misohoni

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2014
    Sunnyvale, Sydney Australia
    Is anyone else having issues with the firing button? My one doesn't always fire when I press the button unless I press it a certain way or push it right down with a fair bit of force to make sure it makes contact & even then I don't think it's making a good contact because it's not hitting as hard as it should. I'm finding it really annoying, I've pulled it apart a couple times now everything is clean & looks good. I'm not really sure what else I should try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread