Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Oh wow, awesome giveaway :) And hi everyone.

@Oliver since I don't know anyone here :)

Smoant's next mod should be a mod that protects the tank like the Knight V2 does, that is waterproof like the the Rabox Mini is and that has a long battery life :)
I love the idea of the tank protection since I've had 2 batteries and several tanks ruined because the vape got knocked down and had the threads ruined when it hit the floor.

Hi nice to meet you @Brittaei !

Nice mod suggestions... :)

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Is this a the more you post, the greater chance of winning contest or mainly one to tag folks to gather more participants?

@tejas Come join the fun. And my idea for the next Smoant mod is one that is small, light and around 100W.
I am assuming that the randomizer will randomly select 15 different people as winners and I'm having fun playing tag anyway so tag @LynnNC You are It again:w00t::lol:

th

Last edited:
Reactions: LynnNC

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Chachachachia :oops: Now its stuck in my head again:confused: A pox on you for that:grr: or just @Opinionated
Tag you are It again:lol:
th

Yeah I'm fairly certain that you put a pox on my day before I even got up.. I have done nothing but chores and nothing looks any better than when I began.. on top of that I am low energy today and instead of shredding potatoes for hashbrowns to go with my husband's breakfast I made French fries because the French fry slicer was already out on the counter and I was too lazy to put it away and dig out the grater. .

Thank goodness hubby doesn't really care in what form his breakfast potatoes were in.. lol..

So.. I'm drinking coffee now, hoping that I can somehow make the house actually look like I've done something today, although I'm beginning to lose hope for that. .

Today I'm thinking like Tim the Toolman Taylor. .. more power!

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Yeah I'm fairly certain that you put a pox on my day before I even got up.. I have done nothing but chores and nothing looks any better than when I began.. on top of that I am low energy today and instead of shredding potatoes for hashbrowns to go with my husband's breakfast I made French fries because the French fry slicer was already out on the counter and I was too lazy to put it away and dig out the grater. .

Thank goodness hubby doesn't really care in what form his breakfast potatoes were in.. lol..

So.. I'm drinking coffee now, hoping that I can somehow make the house actually look like I've done something today, although I'm beginning to lose hope for that. .

Today I'm thinking like Tim the Toolman Taylor. .. more power!
Awww... I didn't really put a pox on you OP I'm sorry you are low energy today, I was like that yesterday and my breakfast potato was microwave baked potato so that is a low energy solution. I topped it with lots of bacon and cheese though....hmm.. my heart hurts thinking about it:drool: Maybe I need a Dr. @Maxedout

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Awww... I didn't really put a pox on you OP I'm sorry you are low energy today, I was like that yesterday and my breakfast potato was microwave baked potato so that is a low energy solution. I topped it with lots of bacon and cheese though....hmm.. my heart hurts thinking about it:drool: Maybe I need a Dr. @Maxedout

Lol.. I know you didn't I was just teasing about the pox. . Although not teasing about the fries and eggs for breakfast ... lol.

There are definitely times that nothing beats a good microwave baked potato. . Lol. I've actually done that before! Never for hubby though, not sure how he would take that! Hahaha..

Smoant rules - two 18650 solution for all of life's problems!

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
In like Flynn again. A device like this might make @suprtrkr put down that caveman mech of his.

Or not.

You know what would a nice feature? A lojack chip so we can track down the lowlife friend who stole it and volunteered to help look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread