Best LorAnn Super Strength Flavors for Vaping – Color Coded Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Hi there, this list is updated with new LorAnn flavors and I listed every ingredients printed on product's label or product specification sheet (provided by LorAnn Customer Care).

Thanks to IDJoel, I find out that you can buy colorless version of LorAnn flavors from some vendors like BullCityFlavors.

Image version & PDF version:

Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet1.gif

Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet2.gif

Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet3.gif

Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet4.gif

Best-LorAnn-Super-Strength-Flavors-for-Vaping---Color-Coded-Spreadsheet5.gif

Attachments

• Best LorAnn Super Strength Flavors for Vaping - Color Coded Spreadsheet.pdf
    132.7 KB · Views: 124

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi there, this list is updated with new LorAnn flavors and I listed every ingredients printed on product's label or product specification sheet (provided by LorAnn Customer Care).
Thanks to IDJoel, I find out that you can buy colorless version of LorAnn flavors from some vendors like BullCityFlavors.
Kudos and many thanks, great help.

Boogie2479

Oct 17, 2017
North Carolina

Image version & PDF version:

View attachment 690987
View attachment 690989
View attachment 690991
View attachment 690993
View attachment 690995

I am new to this forum thing so I am sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place.... Is this the stuff that you can cook with too?!? I have an account with LorAnns. I use the flavorings to make candy. I am new to vaping and DIY juice so I find this very interesting and extremely useful. When thinking of DIY juice I would have never thought that this would be something that I could use.... Seriously!!! This is phenomenal information. Thank you so much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using Tapatalk

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
I am new to this forum thing so I am sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place.... Is this the stuff that you can cook with too?!? I have an account with LorAnns. I use the flavorings to make candy. I am new to vaping and DIY juice so I find this very interesting and extremely useful. When thinking of DIY juice I would have never thought that this would be something that I could use.... Seriously!!! This is phenomenal information. Thank you so much
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using Tapatalk

Hey and welcome, yes these list contain all LorAnn Super Strength Flavors and which one is safe for making eliquid, and as you can see most of those flavors are not safe for vaping.
I'm a newbie in DIY too and suggest you to read more about how making eliquid before try one and this forum is very best place for finding right answers and getting help.
Wish u luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread