TAE (Tilemahos Armed Eagle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikePilgrim

May 10, 2016
Hy everybody,
the eagle looks great. I can not wait to see the piece in a shiny finish, not brushed, but just now i have the "i want to have on.."-virus in my blood.

But there is an another point of view: I guess, the diameter is 25mm, like Imeo has told before, unfortunately GG neither has a 25mm-mod in the portfolio.

Imeo, do you have "one more thing..."? Like Steve Jobs, ;-)

Maybe a mod, that perfectly fits to the brandnew eagle? Perhaps even a box-mod, mechanical, shiny steel? In the other, the electronic hand, explicit i do not ask about VIR, but it can be great. ;-)

Do not tell us too much to keep your surprise, but a "yes" or "no" would be quit nice.

Greetings from Germany
Mike

Reactions: steliosss

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Any closer description?
Difference to 'normal' armed (I love it!)
Timeframe?
Wanted to preorder, unseen but in trust to Imeo, but Hernan doesn't want to take money
close description in about 1 week via the video that I will upload Marst my friend :)
Its totally different than Armed

In about 10-15 days it will be on stores ready for sale

Thank you very much for the trust Marst!:rickroll:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hy everybody,
the eagle looks great. I can not wait to see the piece in a shiny finish, not brushed, but just now i have the "i want to have on.."-virus in my blood.

But there is an another point of view: I guess, the diameter is 25mm, like Imeo has told before, unfortunately GG neither has a 25mm-mod in the portfolio.

Imeo, do you have "one more thing..."? Like Steve Jobs, ;-)

Maybe a mod, that perfectly fits to the brandnew eagle? Perhaps even a box-mod, mechanical, shiny steel? In the other, the electronic hand, explicit i do not ask about VIR, but it can be great. ;-)

Do not tell us too much to keep your surprise, but a "yes" or "no" would be quit nice.

Greetings from Germany
Mike
I have several plans Mike. Nothing serious right now but eagle definately needs a GG mod !

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
and if you liked the trailer, here are the features that will impress you even more:

Tilemahos Armed Eagle (TAE) features
solid construction, no AD ring
huge refilling area, so easy to refill with any liquid container, even with a water glass
liquid control sticks out of the body for handling it easier
engraved liquid control. Nice looking and easier to grab it
ability to put your own drip tip
metal threads between body and refilling cap
no need to leave the refilling cap on a table while refilling. Just unscrew it and raise it.
the liquid control doesn’t move while you unscrew the refilling cap
easy way (without tools) to clean the gurgling without interfering with liquid
easy way (without tools) to change pins without interfering with liquid
easy way to inspect resistance without interfering with liquid
you can make a new resistance without interfering with liquid
spit back protection is on the drip tip, so easily removable (without tools) and without interfering with liquid
no need to keep on your other hand the atomizer while inspecting the resistance
totally sealed construction. You can clean it under running water or put it inside a glass of water
glass tank, easily replaceable
different feeding way (by opening the liquid, more wick is fed. Also feeding comes closer to the resistance)
100% VG compatible
less heat on the mouthpiece because it doesn’t touch the housing
no need to unscrew any bolt to change between your own wire and springomizer
the available area for your own wire is 6mm instead of 4,5mm on Armed, so you can put your clapton coils inside
the air hole always hits the resistance on the center without requiring from you to be careful
wire holders can keep a clapton wire easy because of their big head
wire holders are easier to get screwed because of the cross on their heads. Also they are longer to stay healthy for more
ability to make a long or a short coil depending on where you screw the wire (you cant do this on an atomizer with holes on posts)
ability to make your wire in 3 ways. The original one (2 ways by putting wire holders the opposite way) and one more by screwing the wire when bolts are in the same row
adjustable center pin
no need to carry 2 center pins with you, just one. The 5mm is always attached to the deck
the best taste you have vape so far because of the quantity and the way that wick is going inside the housing

width (mm) 25
height (mm) 46
capacity (ml) 5

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
close description in about 1 week via the video that I will upload Marst my friend :)
Its totally different than Armed

In about 10-15 days it will be on stores ready for sale

Thank you very much for the trust Marst!:rickroll:

So agapite imeo, 10-15 days, will we be able to preorder or will it again be a crazy panic and rush to buy before stocks again run out eh?:confused::eek::-x:shock: :rolleyes::nun::wub:.

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread