Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
@CountBoredom I agree, I would love to see a return to yesteryear with a 100 to 200 watt mod that is vv/vw as I don't use TC. It's just not my thing. Tried it and didn't care for it, but I realize a lot of people do. I know they did a VV version with the Charon 218, but I love my wattage power mode vw for me.
That's been my experience, too. TC has been hit or miss, with some devices having trouble detecting the proper setup (and changing manual settings upon the next draw... :facepalm: ). That was not a Smoant product, though....

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Woop woop! I like being it! :D Thanks, @LynnNC! @Kprthevapr, you been here yet?

I really think Smoant has a winner here with the Charon Touch Screen 218, but if they are looking future-forward, I'm thinking adding shock protection would be a big ol' bonus! Nothing worse than that feeling you get when you hear your mod hit the ground/floor/tile, whatev. It's a sick, scary feeling, lol!

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm using the Smoant Battlestar it is GREAT and the batteries last ALL day, I did have to make it a little pretty sort of a girlish! I can't wait to see how the Charon TS performs. We need some mod choices that are pretty!!
upload_2017-10-17_18-37-28.png

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm using the Smoant Battlestar it is GREAT and the batteries last ALL day, I did have to make it a little pretty sort of a girlish! I can't wait to see how the Charon TS performs. We need some mod choices that are pretty!!
View attachment 694179
LOVE!! That's so pretty! I agree wholeheartedly. Moar bling, please!!! :D

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Woop woop! I like being it! :D Thanks, @LynnNC! @Kprthevapr, you been here yet?

I really think Smoant has a winner here with the Charon Touch Screen 218, but if they are looking future-forward, I'm thinking adding shock protection would be a big ol' bonus! Nothing worse than that feeling you get when you hear your mod hit the ground/floor/tile, whatev. It's a sick, scary feeling, lol!
So @cooladdict tag you are still it because being it makes you soooo Happy:thumb: anyhow you would like Smoant to add some Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers... still more fun if you say it 3 times fast:lol:

Reactions: cooladdict

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
View attachment 694179
I see you got your Bling Bling going on, I bet @Kprthevapr would love that

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
View attachment 694179
That is awesome.......Now I have to bling mine up.....lol...:lol:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So @cooladdict tag you are still it because being it makes you soooo Happy:thumb: anyhow you would like Smoant to add some Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers... still more fun if you say it 3 times fast:lol:
Yaaasssss! Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers x3 would be purrrfect! :D Dang, that's even hard to type!

• Agree
Reactions: gofishtx

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
it should randomize total number of entrants, not total posts ITT.
Yes That's right, I couldn't remember how it worked in past contest. I don't have alzheimers just sometimers @bm. But we can still keep it going and everyone has a fair shot @Fozzy71 tag you are IT
th

Reactions: Fozzy71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread