Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
So I couldn’t wait until the morning to make these. I adjusted some of the flavors from the original recipes, but I made ten different 30ml recipes.
I put them all through a hot bath and let them breath for a little. I’m going to try one of them now.

This shows the hot bath in a cup, breathing station, my mod n tank, and the labels I will tape onto them. I will be steeping them and trying them over time.
View attachment 694219

Another angle
View attachment 694217

My lab ;)
View attachment 694215
Just couldnt wait til morning, huh? Lol

Reactions: stols001

Brohug

Oct 10, 2017
Being that this is my second time mixing, ever, I’m hoping I didn’t mix 300ml of poo. I tried one of them last night and it was not tasty at all. I’m hanging on to the fact that they might need to steep. It was also kinda harsh but to be fair it’s 24mg of nicotine in a subohm tank. Granted it nicotine salt rather than freebase nicotine. Another thing is that I didn’t follow the recipe in terms of using the specific companies version of a flavor. A good thing is that I also bought various sweeteners so maybe I can make them taste a little better

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I hope not as well, but you really have to let it steep a bit. There's just no way around it unless you want to heat your poo, or ultrasonically clean your poo (trust me, I'm sure it's not poo, and if it is, at least it will be sweet poo) but really I think you will be fine.

With a new recipe though, I usually don't make that amount, especially if I'm using different flavor makers, but I'm not much for recipes other than my own, after reading a bunch and learning how to combine. :) That way, I can usually fix whatever errorz I make, but so far my 15 new mixes are turning out extremely delicious. A few might need a few drops more of sweetener but that's about it. Sweetener blends quickly and doesn't seem to need as much steep time, if it's any consolation.

Good luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I hope not as well, but you really have to let it steep a bit. There's just no way around it unless you want to heat your poo, or ultrasonically clean your poo (trust me, I'm sure it's not poo, and if it is, at least it will be sweet poo) but really I think you will be fine.

With a new recipe though, I usually don't make that amount, especially if I'm using different flavor makers, but I'm not much for recipes other than my own, after reading a bunch and learning how to combine. :) That way, I can usually fix whatever errorz I make, but so far my 15 new mixes are turning out extremely delicious. A few might need a few drops more of sweetener but that's about it. Sweetener blends quickly and doesn't seem to need as much steep time, if it's any consolation.

Good luck,

Anna
Sweet poo:lol:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Shake and vape Sweet Poo. It does have ring to it, amirite? I'm almost considering pulling out the label maker and creating a Whole Line of E-juices. :)

These are only thoughts at the moment, but I do love the idea of a professional looking bottle that I could pull out at events and such, and put into my vape. (Except I could never do that, the image of vaping has taken enough hits, I think).

See, I have all kinds of creative thoughts, and as long as I follow them up with a rational one.... That's the trick, though. It's exciting to know me in person and help talk me out of stuff!

Anna

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Shake and vape Sweet Poo. It does have ring to it, amirite? I'm almost considering pulling out the label maker and creating a Whole Line of E-juices. :)

These are only thoughts at the moment, but I do love the idea of a professional looking bottle that I could pull out at events and such, and put into my vape. (Except I could never do that, the image of vaping has taken enough hits, I think).

See, I have all kinds of creative thoughts, and as long as I follow them up with a rational one.... That's the trick, though. It's exciting to know me in person and help talk me out of stuff!

Anna
Well, i can see a line of juices called sweet poo, complete with the poo emoji on the bottle. But thats just me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread