tY2mJdUiRkarbUGBHKvLHw.png

gx4n3o

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Is there something wrong with that battery? I read elsewhere here (probably the Capo thread) that the iJoy battery is quite good. I don't have anything other 185650s on hand, therefore no experience with anything else, so just wondering which battery is better to stock up on (21700s or 20700s), if I go with this squonker... That is, providing this one turns out to be good in TC. ;)

That's the rub. I don't have any 2x700 batteries either, nor any desire to "upgrade" as that would entail buying a bunch of new batteries and a new charger. I can get the same performance - in run time - from my brown LG batteries and not have to buy a thing.

So, right now I have no interest in any mod that will only accept 2x700 batteries. That may change with time but I can't see myself dumping my stable of Reos, which all perform fine with 18650 batteries, for any of these new mods that won't accept both 2x700 and 18650 batteries.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
That's the rub. I don't have any 2x700 batteries either, nor any desire to "upgrade" as that would entail buying a bunch of new batteries and a new charger.......
a number of the existing 18650 chargers we use will charge 2x700 batteries. As long as the spring slide contacts have enough space they should work generally. There is a thread about (not sure if it was this forum or one of the others) if you do some google searching.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
I can’t wait to see the real world reviews, especially on the RDA. I really want a regulated adjustable squonker, but not sure if I want to go with the full kit or just the mod itself. I have plenty of 18650 batteries to use, and if the mod only option comes with the adapter I’m all set.

If the RDA ends up being decent, it may be worth a few $ to go with that.

Reactions: stols001

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I am so happy I cancelled that pre-order.

I realise it's subjective, but that's a .... ugly device.

Not saying I made a better choice, but I am glad I bought what I did.

It will sell, demand for a regulated affordable sqonk is high, and I hope it sells well so we can get more companies doing the same.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
At the time an HCigar Inbox. I cancelled my pre-order and used it towards that. The Inbox was a temporary device until I bought what I truly wanted, a Therion BF 75C.

Can't compare apples to oranges. The Capo is what it is, iJoy dipping their toes into the sqonk world. I commend them for it, more need to. Not everyone wants (or should have) a mech. They saw a gap in the market and are attempting to fill it. It will sell, but to me it looks somewhat rushed, or rather safe. Think safe is a better word.

I doubt it will be a bad device. I question no TC, but is what it is. Will introduce more folks to the sqonk world and I think that's great.

Just ugly. :)

• Agree
Reactions: TheWestPole
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread