Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Just got done spraying peppermint oil mixture around the basement to discourage spiders/mice, now my hands smell like delicious candy canes! :lol:
That's on my list for this weekend. I do it each spring and fall, and actually look forward to it. :)

And good morning!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Hey Drott, even googling I can't seem to find a definition of exactly what real ID is. Do you have a clue what makes it different from normal stuff??
I have a bit of a clue. Our DMV said that we need to bring 2 approved forms of ID, like a certified birth certificate and a gov. issued ID. Then we get the Real ID drivers license that allows us to fly within the states without a passport. Guess once the states all have it, we'll need it to fly. marvelous.

Reactions: Bamrz

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning. Vet day Girls are all getting shots and physicals today.
0521-1101-2914-0547_green_dollar_bill_with_two_white_wings.jpg

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Yucky Monday here. Called out sick with a wonky tummy, ended up having to go to the bank to get a new card. :( I'm so glad they catch these things! Someone tried to charge $398 worth of car rental or something in NY to my card! :shock:
Why is there no boo-hiss button??? Feel better soon.

Vet day here today as well, Victor is under the weather. $388 later, we're waiting on blood work. *ouch*

So we're working late tonight to make up for our vet run. blech.

Reactions: Bamrz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread