Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
It should not look like the Battlestar and only take 20700 batteries.[emoji6]
@krnthevaper

Sent from the future

Darn you - I meant 20700 batteries. Now I can't edit to post.:p I don't want it to look like the Battlestar, but that shape fits my hand well. Maybe encrusted with inset gemstones and I still want the streaming radio and headphone jack. :wub:

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
It should not look like the Battlestar and only take 20700 batteries.[emoji6]
@krnthevaper

Sent from the future

This is what I want - Faberge style, not a box shape.
820c81aaa6fe2e3809abde3331fa9e68.jpg

Or, perhaps, Cartier. Not too shabby.
e2d66ef7126e1d0a4ccdb140aaba6093--paris-s-cigarette-box.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jdy

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Darn me and my big mouth:grr: I answered a text and now I have to work today:( I should learn to keep my mouth closed and my fingers to myself:oops: Anyway since I don't have to work until later this afternoon, I will say Good morning all:) The sun is shining and I am ready for a game of tag soooo..... @MikeyConti @Jingles @Mrstrout07 It is the last day of the contest and you are all It
upload_2017-10-20_9-13-23.jpeg

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
For all of you that do not live in Texas, I will share a Texas Highschool Football Tradition called Homecoming Mums. It occurs when the local Highschools play their homecoming Game and the Girls, and now the guys too, wear these elaborate creations worthy of a parade float to school and to the homecoming game. they are adorned with trinkets and bells and the gaudier the better. The guys wear a sometimes smaller version called a garter. That is the reason I have to work today since I am a florist and I make some of these creations.
Now go out and tag all your friends, last day of the contest to win an awesome device by Smoant
upload_2017-10-20_9-20-21.jpeg
th
th

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Darn you - I meant 20700 batteries. Now I can't edit to post.:p I don't want it to look like the Battlestar, but that shape fits my hand well. Maybe encrusted with inset gemstones and I still want the streaming radio and headphone jack. :wub:
Ummm... I think you meant Karen @Kprthevapr too :D

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
This is what I want - Faberge style, not a box shape.
820c81aaa6fe2e3809abde3331fa9e68.jpg

Or, perhaps, Cartier. Not too shabby.
e2d66ef7126e1d0a4ccdb140aaba6093--paris-s-cigarette-box.jpg
Too blingy bling for me. How about a nice waterproof mod that I can carry in the kayak or at the beach or lakehouse. Others have tried but I bet Smoant could perfect it. It should come in Orange too, just in case I take it hunting, I wouldn't want it to get shot by accident
th

Reactions: Opinionated

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Too blingy bling for me. How about a nice waterproof mod that I can carry in the kayak or at the beach or lakehouse. Others have tried but I bet Smoant could perfect it. It should come in Orange too, just in case I take it hunting, I wouldn't want it to get shot by accident
th
Geekvape Aegis?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Ciao a tutti, non ho capito bene come partecipare, ma va bene lo stesso, colgo l'occasione di augurare un buon svapo a tutti e congratularmi con ECF per i suoi 10 anni di sana attività, ciao ☺

Vai a questo link internet http://win.metavaper.com/ e compila il modulo, inserendo il tuo indirizzo e-mail, quindi ti invierà un'email di conferma, aprirla e assicurati di cliccare sul link di conferma all'interno dell'email che ti inviano, ci vorrà solo qualche minuto in modo da essere certi di controllare la tua casella di posta indesiderata. Buona fortuna e spero che google translate è stato il nostro freind in questo sforzo per spiegare come entrare nel concorso tramite il link nel primo post. :)

Grazie per i tuoi auguri e auguro anche la fortuna nel concorso e spero vivamente di capire come entrare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread