GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Help please. I am a total beginner to building and received my used Penelope V4 today. I managed (after many attempts) to wrap my first coil. It read 1.33 ohms, I assembled the deck only to my battery, pulled the trigger and steam came off it, screwed the tank on, filled it and tried to vape but nothing? What is doing wrong?

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i suppose you use an electronic mod Cap and the screen says "short"? If yes, this can happen for 1 reason:
1. The coil is touching the poles

But before try to make another coil, please meassure the resistance of penelope to see if atomizer is shorted itself. Put the poles of a multimeter on the poles and read the reistance and inform us again :)

David Kiss

Apr 17, 2017
be well David!
My kind regards to your girl! :)
Thank you Imeo! She loves her Penelope, it's become her favorite tank really fast. And since there are not that many GG products in Hungary, a lot of vapers envy her around these parts!
Just another question, if I may: do you know when another batch of the Penelope v4 clear tanks may be in stock anywhere? She'd really like to have a few :)

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong place to discuss this. I have lots of spare parts for tilemahos v1, v2/x that are taking up space, so if you need spare parts maybe I can help. I also have spare parts for esterigon, and a complete esterigon. I also have 3 complete tilemahos v2 21mm shined and 1 complete 22mm tilemahos v2. Some brass parts for the tilemahos and the esterigon. PM me if I can help

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong place to discuss this. I have lots of spare parts for tilemahos v1, v2/x that are taking up space, so if you need spare parts maybe I can help. I also have spare parts for esterigon, and a complete esterigon. I also have 3 complete tilemahos v2 21mm shined and 1 complete 22mm tilemahos v2. Some brass parts for the tilemahos and the esterigon. PM me if I can help

I’ve been away for a long time, so probably far too late, but... do you by any chance have the longer mouthpiece for the tilemahos longer tank?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I’ve been away for a long time, so probably far too late, but... do you by any chance have the longer mouthpiece for the tilemahos longer tank?

Is it the Tilemahos v2 "Solid Mouthpice", isn't it?

It looks like an old GG distributor (futuremodshop) has one in stock, but I don't know if he stills administering the store, better to contact him.

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Is it the Tilemahos v2 "Solid Mouthpice", isn't it?

It looks like an old GG distributor (futuremodshop) has one in stock, but I don't know if he stills administering the store, better to contact him.

Thanks for your reply...
It looks like they have the standard one only...
I’m wondering if the longer one, for the longer tank, was ever available? Pretty annoying having bought a couple of the longer tanks, only to find I cannot locate a longer mouthpiece to match them.
It has been pointed out that the standard mouthpiece still works with the long tank - but, there is not enough of the mouthpiece available to open/close the juice control.
Sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread