Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
ooh alright as far as wismec is concerned, what do you say about wismec rx 2/3, rx200, rx300 ? (reason: from where i belong, there is no rx gen 3 available here) :(

I don't know about every mod but I don't like pushing any device to it's max continuously. That tank can easily handle 120 watts (depending on the coil head choice), so you want a mod that can do well over that. Also that tank is a 25mm diameter at the base so you want to make sure whatever you get can hold that. Hitting 100+ watts continuously you really want at least a 3 battery device for longer life. So if you can get the rx200 that should fit the bill as well.

Last edited:

Aadil Sid

Oct 15, 2017
I don't know about every mod but I don't like pushing any device to it's max continuously. That tank can easily handle 120 watts (depending on the cold head choice), so you want a mod that can do well over that. Also that tank is a 25mm diameter at the base so you want to make sure whatever you get can hold that. Hitting 100+ watts continuously you really want at least a 3 battery device for longer life. So if you can get the rx200 that should fit the bill as well.

nope i plan to vape on about 60- max 70w thats it not more than that...

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Bottom Line
In my opinion, this is a confusingly labeled 3000mAh battery with only a 20A continuous discharge rating (CDR). It gets badly damaged from just one discharge at 35A and 40A. Its appearance is close to the HG2's but its performance is just below it. Its pulse performance is average for a 20A cell, up to about 40A without the voltage sagging very low or overheating.

AWT 40A 3000mAh 18650 Bench Retest Results...only a 20A battery, damaged at over 30A

Aadil Sid

Oct 15, 2017
Bottom Line
In my opinion, this is a confusingly labeled 3000mAh battery with only a 20A continuous discharge rating (CDR). It gets badly damaged from just one discharge at 35A and 40A. Its appearance is close to the HG2's but its performance is just below it. Its pulse performance is average for a 20A cell, up to about 40A without the voltage sagging very low or overheating.

AWT 40A 3000mAh 18650 Bench Retest Results...only a 20A battery, damaged at over 30A

wow thanks alot bro .... i will go for samsung 25r ... better.. safer

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

Those batteries were TESTED. CONCLUSION: The 40A rating sounds a bit high, but the cell do handle 20A very well.
Also reading the charts they are more like 2700 mAh than 3000. Also I have not heard of them before so they may or may not be good for vaping.

Aadil Sid

Oct 15, 2017
Those batteries were TESTED. CONCLUSION: The 40A rating sounds a bit high, but the cell do handle 20A very well.
Also reading the charts they are more like 2700 mAh than 3000. Also I have not heard of them before so they may or may not be good for vaping.

yeah thats why i will go for sam 25r ... currently i am using lg hg2 in my kangertech ...

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
One of the tough parts to recommendations is in knowing what is available where you live. I have a Smok Alien, and it's been a good mod for me. My finish has been fine, and it hasn't dies on me. The BBB (comes with the BB, too small if you're vaping DL) is pretty good for both flavor and cloud. HOWEVER, that is far from a universal experience. folks have had problems with the finish wearing poorly (I think that was mostly early after release) and maybe a higher than average failure rate, but given it's popularity that could just be function of the large number on the market.

Smoant gets lots of good comments, but not helpful if you can't buy it. If you can buy a Revenger, I'd go with that over the Alien. Good call on the batteries. That's pretty much all I use. The chart of recommended by Mooch is really handy to have at hand to help you avoid some iffy battery choices out there. Good luck!

Aadil Sid

Oct 15, 2017
One of the tough parts to recommendations is in knowing what is available where you live. I have a Smok Alien, and it's been a good mod for me. My finish has been fine, and it hasn't dies on me. The BBB (comes with the BB, too small if you're vaping DL) is pretty good for both flavor and cloud. HOWEVER, that is far from a universal experience. folks have had problems with the finish wearing poorly (I think that was mostly early after release) and maybe a higher than average failure rate, but given it's popularity that could just be function of the large number on the market.

Smoant gets lots of good comments, but not helpful if you can't buy it. If you can buy a Revenger, I'd go with that over the Alien. Good call on the batteries. That's pretty much all I use. The chart of recommended by Mooch is really handy to have at hand to help you avoid some iffy battery choices out there. Good luck!
yeah thanks bro for your concern.. initially i was looking after Smok Alien but well read a lot of negative reviews and i dont have GAS (gear acquisition syndrome ) lol so all i wanted to search about pros and cons of the mods available in the market or the reviews of people who know better than me ( ofcource you guys do know better than me ). i would go with Revenger i guess since nobody really gave its negative comments......

bhayes

May 11, 2011
hartford ct
Consider Kangertechs latest product KANGERTECH IKEN KIT - 4ML & 5100MAH, that is the highest MAH I have ever heard of, so it will have to last a longer time than most ecigs around today, I switched to kangertech from Provari when Provari quit and I keep looking at Kangertech's new products, they seem to have something new everytime I go to their home page, as soon as my kbox200 and subtank mini's give out, I think I will try that Iken kit I mentioned earlier, (see it on eBay)

I would stick with Kangertech since you have been with them a whole 2 months now. I have been vaping kangertech products for about 1 and 1/2 years now and they keep on running and I just upgrade them ever so often and of course I look at other products out, but they are evolving very rapidly too and this forum is a good place to keep up with all the ecig products that are coming out:thumb:

Reactions: stols001

JmVape1988

Oct 19, 2017
aaah it was not available here where i live ( in pakistan) :/
Oh bad, too okay but the Revenger kit is a great choice in my opinion. I just ordered the smok gpriv 2, so excited:w00t:. Concerning sub ohm tanks. Used to be a huge fan of the aspire cleito max watt... "old but gold" as Anthony says.
Just curious: Where do you order your gear if you are living in Pakistan?

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread