Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hiya, Lori!

Many pictures and even old emoticons didn't survive the transition to XenForo and subsequent upgrades. Even some of my old "special occasion" avatars that have been stored in my hard drive forever no longer work. Go figure--they were all properly sized (200 x 200 pix). Progress! :D

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hiya, Lori!

Many pictures and even old emoticons didn't survive the transition to XenForo and subsequent upgrades. Even some of my old "special occasion" avatars that have been stored in my hard drive forever no longer work. Go figure--they were all properly sized (200 x 200 pix). Progress! :D

DANGIT!!! It's going to be a lot of work to replace them . What are other people doing?

Reactions: Katya

victoria zhou

Multiple ID Suspension
Apr 18, 2017
china
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
For LK... on this, her DOUBLE Special Day!! :cool:

upload_2017-10-13_11-42-11.jpeg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks, Katya. It was really great to finally meet some people in real life. I took them to what passes for a vape shop in our town...which is also the local sex toy shop...RFLMAO....but mostly a "head" shop. It was pretty funny getting lectured by a kid with coke cans in his ears about how if we just used the "right" vape gear we wouldn't need so much nicotine. Because you know...he's been vaping for 2 years so "I know what I'm talking about". RFLMAO

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
For the un-b'day girl... who deleted one of my posts from FB :cry:

It looks like one of the Mods deleted the post about the nic salts... :eek: and I'm glad I saw it B4 they did!!

Have you ever tried WTA (Whole Tobacco Alkaloids)?? It's a way to get a different kind of nic without upping the dosage... :smokie:
I was in on the Beta test, and the straight stuff made my scalp crawl... :w00t: but in a good way (LOL) and without getting the jitters!!
Jerry (radiokaos) is really a great guy, and I even ran a Halloween Contest for him here back in the day... :D

Here are some links with more info on it:
Whole Tobacco Alkaloid (WTA) now available at Aroma Ejuice
(WOW!! has it really been SIX years since then??!!)
WTA FAQ

Reactions: radiokaos

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Interesting. I vaguely remember reading about that. Not sure what I think of including tobacco alkaloids in vape juice.....I might try it though. I do use a lot of N.E.T. (naturally extracted tobacco) and really like it except it is terrible for gunking up coils due to the high sugar content. It also turns black right away in the wick so using it is kind of high maintenance. But if you want a "real" tobacco flavor it's fantastic.

Thanks Spacekitty...I'll definitely try some of that WTA

Reactions: spacekitty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread