Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I am seeing a final price of $61.49 (excluding VAT). Is that what you got MikeE3?

I just recall it was 99£ for 2 of ‘em, didn’t do the conversion. Sounded right as last time for 2 w/ 20% discount it was about 104£.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just recall it was 99£ for 2 of ‘em, didn’t do the conversion. Sounded right as last time for 2 w/ 20% discount it was about 104£.

That's about $68 per, which is just about what we were paying with the 10 or 20% discount, USA Only price. Good deal, great mod. My two are running so much they suck wind. :vapor:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
That's about $68 per, which is just about what we were paying with the 10 or 20% discount, USA Only price. Good deal, great mod. My two are running so much they suck wind. :vapor:

Mine hasn’t displaced my Radii as top gun but does see action. My wife’s gets about equal vape time rotated w/ her Radii.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Well guys, the new Kayfun Prime is perfect for my JAC.

View attachment 692097

After seeing your picture, knew what my kayfun prime was going on when it got here, great atty for the Jac :)

PtrdqzP.jpg

tazzle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    Well, guys, I'm having an ALLJAC moment. I just received my latest Jac from the recent sale, and since it came with free S22 Tank and free pack of Bryn's special sauce, I'm vaping Jac's Papricot Custard in a Jac S22 on a Jac Series B.

This tank is very nice. It looks pretty as a picture on the Jac, and vapes great. The outer finish is some sort of velvety black paint, which looks perfect with the Jac body, and the top and bottom of the tank is gun metal, so super matchy-matchy (slightly darker than the Jac battery door). The air flow control mechanism is similar to the Ego One v1, but feels more luxe. It has two tall narrow windows, one on each side, so shares the same difficulty in viewing juice level as the original Ego One. Flavor is great on the 1ohm installed coil head. This is the bottom-fill, and it's about as tall as a Wismec Amor or Goblin Mini v3 (maybe 5 mm shorter than an Ego One Mega v2, guesstimating). It definitely has a high quality feeling, and so far is *definitely* a high quality vape. I'm getting really great flavor with the Bryn's special sauce, which is 80/20.

No leaking (yay!), but I'll be interested to see how it handles my usual 50/50 juices.

Major drawbacks: the drip tip is waaaay too wide for me (about 10mm inner diameter), which wouldn't be a big deal ... BUT most of my 510 drip tips are not fitting easily into the S22. Of 10 I tried so far, only 3 will fit. I have no idea if this is typical, or mine is just especially tight-fitting. And, of course, the coils. Working great right out of the box, but unless these are spectacularly long-lasting, they're just too pricey for me at £9.99 plus shipping, esp since I'm not in the UK. If they were rebuildable like the CLRs, I'd go for it.

The juice: Papricot Custard is delicious! Their description is "Warm, soft peach, combined with fruity crushed apricot and finished off with a touch of rich vanilla custard for a sweet and creamy vape which is as comforting as it is delicious. With an added hint of assorted dried fruits, including grape, plum and apple." It's really, really good. A+, bravo! Totally loving this with my coffee right now.

And that's the current report from AllJac'dUpVille!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Has there been anyone who purchased a JAC and since shelved it for any reason?

I do know of one Aussie, but law-of-averages tells me that's understated. She didn't have any issues with it - it just wasn't to her personal preferences.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Is there a current coupon code for these?

This is the last one I've seen from June. It worked for me back then.

Try Code: JACCG20

If not, add it to your cart and wait a day or three. It was common 'back then' that you'd get a discount code mailed to you to complete your order. First 10% then wait some more and then 20%. I have no idea if that still works currently.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Mine has lived in my hand since June ;) Really like the look of the Jac + KF Prime shown above. If I recall that certain Aussie didn’t like the sensitive fire button, which did take some getting used to.

Si, senorita. Your memory, she is good. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread