Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Ciao a tutti, non ho capito bene come partecipare, ma va bene lo stesso, colgo l'occasione di augurare un buon svapo a tutti e congratularmi con ECF per i suoi 10 anni di sana attività, ciao ☺

Grazie. È bello vederti scrivere. Buona fortuna nel concorso!

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Too blingy bling for me. How about a nice waterproof mod that I can carry in the kayak or at the beach or lakehouse. Others have tried but I bet Smoant could perfect it. It should come in Orange too, just in case I take it hunting, I wouldn't want it to get shot by accident
th

There is zero chance of me going hunting but maybe a waterproof mod for hanging out around the lake. NOTHING in orange for me though. I am not a fan Cheeto colored things and sports teams wearing orange uniforms. :)

tonids7

Nov 15, 2011
Italy
[QUOTE = "Opinione, post: 20153635, membro: 263978"] Vai a questo link internet http://win.metavaper.com/ compila il modulo, inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail, quindi ti invierà una mail di conferma, aprirla e assicurati di cliccare sul link di conferma all'interno dell'email che ti inviano, ci vorrà solo qualche minuto in modo da essere certi di controllare la tua casella di posta indesiderata. Buona fortuna e spero che google translate è stato nostro freind in questo sforzo per spiegare come entrare nel concorso tramite il link nel primo post.:)

Grazie per i tuoi auguri e auguro anche la fortuna nel concorso e spero vivamente di capire come entrare! [/ QUOTE]
Grazie molti, il problema era che mi arrivava la posta su posta indesiderata, ora finalmente sono riuscito, grazie ancorasupporto

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
There is zero chance of me going hunting but maybe a waterproof mod for hanging out around the lake. NOTHING in orange for me though. I am not a fan Cheeto colored things and sports teams wearing orange uniforms. :)
Orange would match my kayak that is copperhead camo, I don't hunt but I will shoot wild hogs or a snake. as for Teams... Go Go Go Houston Astros Game 6 ALDS you got this :w00t:, plus OSU Cowboys, and Texas Longhorns.... I bleed Orange:cool: But Blue is a nice color too:)

Reactions: PJReid

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Vai a questo link internet http://win.metavaper.com/ e compila il modulo, inserendo il tuo indirizzo e-mail, quindi ti invierà un'email di conferma, aprirla e assicurati di cliccare sul link di conferma all'interno dell'email che ti inviano, ci vorrà solo qualche minuto in modo da essere certi di controllare la tua casella di posta indesiderata. Buona fortuna e spero che google translate è stato il nostro freind in questo sforzo per spiegare come entrare nel concorso tramite il link nel primo post. :)

Grazie per i tuoi auguri e auguro anche la fortuna nel concorso e spero vivamente di capire come entrare!
Huh??? :lol:;)

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
No... the more points (aka entries) you have the more chances you have of winning. I clicked the link and reentered the main contest however, due to an email from Oliver.. not sure why I got the e-mail but I clicked the link to the contest website anyway and then posted in this thread, just for fun that later..

As far as the contest, the more points you have from sharing the link on social media (and thus people signing up through your link), the more chances you have to win, as each point counts as an entry - in my understanding anyway. I have 104 points and I'm all pointed out on the contest website as I have no more people to share the link with (I only have Facebook) but each point you get is an additional chance, aka entry.

This is my understanding of the contest. As far as why I said what I did, was due to the e-mail from Oliver.
I think the link is for another contest thru Smoant so you get more chances there for 10 mods but only 1 entry here for 15 mods.... But I nominate you as tribute @Opinionated

Reactions: Opinionated

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Orange would match my kayak that is copperhead camo, I don't hunt but I will shoot wild hogs or a snake. as for Teams... Go Go Go Houston Astros Game 6 ALDS you got this :w00t:, plus OSU Cowboys, and Texas Longhorns.... I bleed Orange:cool: But Blue is a nice color too:)

It is hard to type with a 3-year-old hanging my arm - that should have said, "Cheeto" not "Cheetah" but the damage is done. LOL Orange is a hard to wear color for most people and hurts my eyes when there is basketball court full of orange unis. I tend to like basketball unis in shades of blue.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
It is hard to type with a 3-year-old hanging my arm - that should have said, "Cheeto" not "Cheetah" but the damage is done. LOL Orange is a hard to wear color for most people and hurts my eyes when there is basketball court full of orange unis. I tend to like basketball unis in shades of blue.
Orange and Blue are my 2 favorite colors so I can take both, now we need a Smoant device in those colors.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
The next mod Smoant should come out with should be light weight, small, use a 18650 battery, have adjustable VW up to 100, rechargeable with USB, with a locator button you keep on a key chain, have top fill, a RBA atomizer, have an unusual shape (not a box) maybe a hexagon View attachment 694639 , and come in many colors! :tumble:

Wait... you want a "locator?" That would imply that the vape has left your hand... :shock: :laugh:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
[QUOTE = "Opinione, post: 20153635, membro: 263978"] Vai a questo link internet http://win.metavaper.com/ compila il modulo, inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail, quindi ti invierà una mail di conferma, aprirla e assicurati di cliccare sul link di conferma all'interno dell'email che ti inviano, ci vorrà solo qualche minuto in modo da essere certi di controllare la tua casella di posta indesiderata. Buona fortuna e spero che google translate è stato nostro freind in questo sforzo per spiegare come entrare nel concorso tramite il link nel primo post.:)

Grazie per i tuoi auguri e auguro anche la fortuna nel concorso e spero vivamente di capire come entrare! [/ QUOTE]
Grazie molti, il problema era che mi arrivava la posta su posta indesiderata, ora finalmente sono riuscito, grazie ancorasupporto

Eccezionale! Così felice hai ottenuto! Benvenuti nel concorso e buona fortuna a voi freind!

Reactions: tonids7

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Its Italian.. he wishes us all good luck in the contest, and after some assistance is himself finally entered and did receive his confirmation email which is now confirmed.. so he is in like flynn! :)
I knew it was Italian I was just joshing you but thanks for translating. I was feeling too lazy to input it in the translator.
Good luck to you both

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I knew it was Italian I was just joshing you but thanks for translating. I was feeling too lazy to input it in the translator.
Good luck to you both

lol no problem.. I wasn't feeling lazy - so I stuck it all in the translator. Its was thanks to the translator he checked his junk mail.. google translate is our friend! hahaha...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm not sure when the contest ends, I thought I saw somewhere the 20th but I went back to OP and it just says a week so I will continue to invite and tag whoever I can @Oliver You are It now.
View attachment 694809

One week is 7 days and today is day 7, which means one week is nearly up (or is up) so its about time for the giveaway to begin.. don't know when, could be anytime now I'm figuring.

I agree.. tag @Oliver Your IT!

LOVE to get my hands on a Smoant Charon! Beautiful mod!

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
lol no problem.. I wasn't feeling lazy - so I stuck it all in the translator. Its was thanks to the translator he checked his junk mail.. google translate is our friend! hahaha...
Once I found out I didn't have to work this afternoon, I cooked chicken fajitas for dinner, worked on training the pups, did some laundry and after all that I felt like being lazy, now just playing on my tablet and watching a little TV before I have to get some re-wicking done. Vape Mail of the day was 2 quarts of VG so I may make up a couple of batches of DIY too.

• Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread