Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
@tonids7 Buona fortuna anche a te

Now I've got to dig out the laptop to figure out why you got disagreed with!

Lol...from what I'm gathering without translating, is that someone didn't like your good luck wishes to another member. ..

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Ciao a tutti, scusate se scrivo male, ma ho il "mio amico" traduttore che viaggia in automatico, se tradugo in inglese vedo italiano non corretto, spero che anche voi vi traduce automaticamente. Detto questo auguro a tutti voi di vincere la bellissima mod, era da tanto che non scrivevo qui su ECF con questo sorteggio ho ritrovato la gioia di frequentare un forum serio di esig, grazie e buona vincita!!!

Non preoccuparti perché sono sicuro che la tua macchina traduttrice è di qualità superiore rispetto alla mia. Posso capirti senza difficoltà. Vi auguro anche buona fortuna, Sono contento che ci siamo uniti per il divertimento qui su ECF. Spero di vincere questo bellissimo mod. Ci sono molti che vengono lasciati via, Spero che sarai contato tra i vincitori.

Wished him good luck in the contest..

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

Lol...from what I'm gathering without translating, is that someone didn't like your good luck wishes to another member. ..
Maybe they were frustrated with all the non English postings...which is a violation of ECF TOS...?

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas

Good luck OP:hubba: I wish you more mods to go with your more mods and hope you win one of these;):)

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Maybe they were frustrated with all the non English postings...which is a violation of ECF TOS...?
Hmmm I stand corrected and I was unaware that posting in another language was against the rules. I'm going to have to dig out the rulebook now

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hmmm I stand corrected and I was unaware that posting in another language was against the rules. I'm going to have to dig out the rulebook now

Yeah, English only in the main forums but as our friend was having problems with his translator program and was just wanting to join the contest and wish us all luck when he couldn't manage it I thought to be helpful.
I was very bad, was definitely my fault.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Yeah, English only in the main forums but as our friend was having problems with his translator program and was just wanting to join the contest and wish us all luck when he couldn't manage it I thought to be helpful.
I was very bad, was definitely my fault.
Consider your hand slapped. Now, you go stand in the corner and think about what you have done. I'll stand in this corner and think about what you have done too:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread