Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Poor Ollie! He starts a contest on Friday to run 1 week, which puts it ending in Friday.
For those of us who have been here for a while, we all know that Thursday's are pub night! No chance in hell of winners being announced on Friday! Never happened before, why start now ;)
HaHa, I remember that from past contests.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Never owned a Smoant device. smok (never again), Vaporesso, HCigar, Voopoo, Asmodus, & Wismec (probably never again).

Toying with an iJoy, one I can't remember for the life of me, Lost Vape....

Eh, if I'm lucky enough to win may just forget the others, but that's doubtful.

Reactions: Opinionated

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
So why hasn’t my name been announced yet? I’m the winner right? I’d like a Charon tc in copper instead of the TS. I have the TS already and love it but I don’t have the TC sooo....substituting is allowed right? I don’t want to be a pain but ketchup on the side also

Reactions: Tonee N

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Lol I check back here like 4 times a day and still no winners.... Today might be the day
Let us Pray fer da winnas today Amens
nun-2_zpsa2cb4d33.jpg

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
So why hasn’t my name been announced yet? I’m the winner right? I’d like a Charon tc in copper instead of the TS. I have the TS already and love it but I don’t have the TC sooo....substituting is allowed right? I don’t want to be a pain but ketchup on the side also
Haha, I love my copper Charon 218 Topped with the Black Ijoy combo RDTA with gold bands it looks stellar. I also love my black Charon 218 and my Flaming Skull Gold Charon 218. I would say that I would trade you, but Nooo I like them all too much, but some women collect shoes and purses ;) Gravy on the side please.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
@FringeChief68 must be in here already , no? Good luck to everyone who entered, I hope folks who really want or need these wind up winning them :)
HaHa Enaud I think everyone in here really wants or needs it ;) So good luck to everyone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread