Regulated VW device..Series or parallel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
I have been using a istick 100w (2 18650 in parallel) on a pair of LG MJ1's (7000mah total) because I am a low wattage vaper that loves battery life. My secondary unit has recently took a dive so I'm looking for something different that can house 3 18650 while being on the cheaper side. The istick 200 fits that bill but I'm confused if it'll have greater battery life since it has the batteries in series.

Suggestions?

Reactions: stols001

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
It's real easy to get confused with the series/parallel battery thing. There are a lot of really poor links using google. Apples to apples, or using the same atty and build on series and parallel battery configurations will have very similar life spans. A bigger factor than the battery configuration is the efficiency of the mod, and even more specifically, the dc to dc converter used. I only have two triple battery mods and they are both DAN 250's, so I can not make recommendation as to which three battery mod is the most efficient. DNA is no claiming something like 97% efficiency, but they are not cheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread