Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
HaHa Enaud I think everyone in here really wants or needs it ;) So good luck to everyone:)
xackly!

The mod I've been using for the last couple years is starting to flake out, while reading coil resistance, either way I am in search of a new unit. This Smoant is at the moment on the top of the list. So lets see whether I'm giving or I'm accepting this time around. The odds are in my favor, I'm awesome! :D:eek:

Dutchie

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2015
New zealand
xackly!

The mod I've been using for the last couple years is starting to flake out, while reading coil resistance, either way I am in search of a new unit. This Smoant is at the moment on the top of the list. So lets see whether I'm giving or I'm accepting this time around. The odds are in my favor, I'm awesome! :D:eek:

Haha me too, ive been using my IJust S since it came out, baby on the way gotta save as much coin as possible! Good luck to you!!

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I really want this and I really need Smoant to make an awesome matching RTA with top airflow and topfill

th

@Oliver I am out of people to tag, everyone that wants to be here is here. A nice 100 watt device would be awesome too.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Haha me too, ive been using my IJust S since it came out, baby on the way gotta save as much coin as possible! Good luck to you!!

Good Luck to everyone but double dose to @Dutchie - with that and a baby on the way too- you deserve DOUBLE good Luck going out to you!
Thanks to Smoant for the chance to win an AWESOME New Charon TS 218!!

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Smoants next mod should be a dual batterie sqonker love smoant eva since the battlestar...Thanks for the chance ☺
☁☁

I've noticed you're new as of yesterday, Welcome and Good Luck and I do have to agree the Smoant Battlestar is the best!! LOVE it. I can't wait to try the Charon :tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread