Best flavours that can be ordered in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2016
Denmark
www.jkh-art.dk
Hi, I was wondering what is your favourite aroma/flavour that can be ordered in Europe? So far I must say mine is Tarte au Citron from chefsflavours.co.uk

I have also tried 2 of their doughnut flavours, but they werent that awesome to me. The Apple pie from decadent vapours is also a favourite of mine. As you can tell Im into bakery flavours, and my absolute favourite non-diy juice is Pancake Man from vape Breakfast, but it is a bit expensive and I cant get it here in Denmark with more than 3mg nicotine. I would like 6 mg nicotine.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I like a lot of Chefs concentrates! Top ones for me so far are Lemon Coconut Cream Cake, Ginger Rogers, Welsh Custard, Buttermint, and Claire's Coconut Cream Pie. I've heard good things about pretty much all their custards, I think, especially Nice Custard Cream, which I haven't tried yet. There are also quite a few I order from Chefs that are not their own brands. Wonder Flavours (Canadian) one-shots are great, for instance. I have quite a few of those.

I'm really enjoying many flavors from French company Solub Arome lately. Current favorites for me are Chateau Haute (coconut sort of thing, really good), which I probably vape more of than any of my other many, many, many mixes -- definitely an everyday vape and good to mix with other flavors, Lemon Meringue (this is not a Dinner Lady type -- completely different, but I enjoy for its own sake), Creme Brulee, Ice Mint Cream, Peppermint Cream (I probably don't need *both* of these, but I can't tell which I like best), Breakfast (a toast and jam flavor), and Gambhyt (supposed to be similar to five pawns "Gambit" I guess? It's been too long since I had that for me to tell).

Actually ... hm. These are *all* the flavors I've bought from them. So I guess I should say that so far, I've liked everything I've tried from Solub Arome!

Solub Arome prices are also very low, which makes it easier to try different things. I've ordered SA from Chefs Flavours, Rainbowvapes, and a local (Greek) shop, but I may order direct from their site next time. The last time I wanted to order from the site they were on a summer break, so I don't have direct experience with their delivery, shipping prices, etc. but I'll definitely be trying many more flavors from them.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Oh well. I needed to order some more dripper bottles anyway, so I got a few of the SA flavors on my list from our local vendor. A bit more expensive, but at least I got a pile of bottles, an FA flavor I needed and several new SA flavors for less than the rather amazing shipping price from SA. Oy.

One of the new SA flavors I got, NoobJens, is the *other* breakfast flavor, Petit'déj. I'll let you know how that one turns out!

Reactions: stols001

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
I like a lot of Chefs concentrates! Top ones for me so far are Lemon Coconut Cream Cake, Ginger Rogers, Welsh Custard, Buttermint, and Claire's Coconut Cream Pie. I've heard good things about pretty much all their custards, I think, especially Nice Custard Cream, which I haven't tried yet. There are also quite a few I order from Chefs that are not their own brands. Wonder Flavours (Canadian) one-shots are great, for instance. I have quite a few of those.

I'm really enjoying many flavors from French company Solub Arome lately. Current favorites for me are Chateau Haute (coconut sort of thing, really good), which I probably vape more of than any of my other many, many, many mixes -- definitely an everyday vape and good to mix with other flavors, Lemon Meringue (this is not a Dinner Lady type -- completely different, but I enjoy for its own sake), Creme Brulee, Ice Mint Cream, Peppermint Cream (I probably don't need *both* of these, but I can't tell which I like best), Breakfast (a toast and jam flavor), and Gambhyt (supposed to be similar to Five Pawns "Gambit" I guess? It's been too long since I had that for me to tell).

Actually ... hm. These are *all* the flavors I've bought from them. So I guess I should say that so far, I've liked everything I've tried from Solub Arome!

Solub Arome prices are also very low, which makes it easier to try different things. I've ordered SA from Chefs Flavours, Rainbowvapes, and a local (Greek) shop, but I may order direct from their site next time. The last time I wanted to order from the site they were on a summer break, so I don't have direct experience with their delivery, shipping prices, etc. but I'll definitely be trying many more flavors from them.
Being in France I've taken a look at Solub Arome, signed up for an account and made an order ! Tracked shipping within France was 5.98€ (I think there was an untracked option at 4.98€) but orders over 60€ ship free in France. I ordered late yesterday afternoon and so far it's "in course of preparation" - hopefully I'll get it during the course of next week and will come back here to confirm how efficient they are :D

NoobJens007

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2016
Denmark
www.jkh-art.dk
Being in France I've taken a look at Solub Arome, signed up for an account and made an order ! Tracked shipping within France was 5.98€ (I think there was an untracked option at 4.98€) but orders over 60€ ship free in France. I ordered late yesterday afternoon and so far it's "in course of preparation" - hopefully I'll get it during the course of next week and will come back here to confirm how efficient they are :D

Ok, thanks for that info :)

Reactions: Maytwin

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
My order has just arrived - probably took an extra day to get to me as the Post Office (among many others) were on strike on Tuesday. Not had a chance to try anything yet but they all smell good :D For info I got Tutti Frutti, Cerise Bigarreau, Citron Meringue, Crepe, Bonbon Acidulé 3 couleurs (which is Harlequin sweets which even at my advanced age I'm still rather partial to !) as well as some koolada.

Not sure which I'll try first .........

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
ooh, very interested to hear how they come out!

In addition to the Petit'déj, I got some I haven't tried yet: orange cream, Monkey, and Caramel Popcorn, and one I have tried -- Framboise Sabayon, which I don't care for so much. It's too strong/cloying at 12%, so I might try it lower, or mixed with something else. The raspberry flavor seems very realistic in this, but there's just something that turns me off.

Reactions: Maytwin

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
ooh, very interested to hear how they come out!

In addition to the Petit'déj, I got some I haven't tried yet: orange cream, Monkey, and Caramel Popcorn, and one I have tried -- Framboise Sabayon, which I don't care for so much. It's too strong/cloying at 12%, so I might try it lower, or mixed with something else. The raspberry flavor seems very realistic in this, but there's just something that turns me off.
The only one I've tried so far is the Bonbon Acidulé 3 couleurs and it certainly is reminiscent of the Harlequin sweets so I can say I like it :D

I was browsing their site again earlier and the Petit'déj does sound good so will probably try that when I order again. In fact that were so many that sounded appealing that I reckon I could spend a fortune with them !

Reactions: tazzle

Richard-D

Jan 23, 2017
London, UK
When I'm not using my DIY liquids, my favourites are all from avantgarde-eliquid.com in London:

Edit: Sorry, I have to point out that none of the flavours below are concentrates.

Red Ice (Max VG Base)
Raspberry and menthol, but a more complex taste than that description implies and not a particularly strong menthol flavour. This was my first ever liquid, and is still a favourite.

Fortress of Solitude (100% VG Base) from their Superhero Range
Avant Garde say: "A delightful raspberry fortifying the e liquid, blended with scrumptious cream with a perfected note of coolness."
Similar to warm raspberry ripple ice cream. Really very nice indeed. Got to get some more soon.

Pure Raspberry (100% VG Base) from their Bespoke E Liquid range
I would love to know which company provides them with this flavour concentrate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread