Long time lurker looking to get started

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexterKBK

Feb 25, 2017
Washington, USA
Hello everybody! I'm a long time lurker of this site along with a few others, but i am ready to dive in and get involved.

My name is Steven, but i go by Dexter. I live in Washington state and have been vaping since February 2017, and tobacco free since March 2017. I started with an ego battery and an aspire bvc clearomizer, then quickly moved on to a Reuleaux RX 2/3 and smok Baby Beast (i still own my RX 2/3, it's my only regulated mod and my daily carry)

Now I've been into rebuildable atomizers for months, i am comfortable building coils, including Clapton's/fused Clapton's that i spin up myself. I also know ohms law/battery safety pretty well, so i know how to build for mechanical/unregulated mods, and know what batteries are safe to use for any particular build (thanks to Mr. Battery Mooch!)

I just wanted to introduce myself, make my first post and all of that, any questions, or even just small talk, fire away!

DexterKBK

Feb 25, 2017
Washington, USA
Thank you very much, I'm happy to actually be posting now lol. I've wanted to for so long but i make excuses and get busy, but I've gotten SO much useful information from this site. Hell, i never would have started building coils if it wasn't for ECF.

So what kind of squonker do you have?

I wanted to go regulated, but at the same time wanted a dual battery which are all out of my price range (except the Dripbox 160)

So i went for a solid, lower priced mechanical squonker. Aleader X-Drip, i only found one review that was from a YouTuber i trust (Heathen) and it looked awesome so i pulled the trigger.

Brad P

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
S.F. bay area, Californa
Welcome Dexter!
Glad that yoy finally jumped in. I "lurked" for a very long time myself. (still do alot) I found that ECF has taken me in all sorts of directions that I never would have without it. Its just a fantastic resource of knowledge and inspiration. There are some really good and helpful folks here too!

Haven't gotten into squonking {yet} . That may be the next direction I go. I've been dripp'in for the last few years, and recently picked up a new RTA. Squonk is probably next on the list. Anyway... glad you are here, hope you find what you are looking for, don't be afraid to ask questions, and I hope to see you around...

Reactions: stols001

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Hello everybody! I'm a long time lurker of this site along with a few others, but i am ready to dive in and get involved.

My name is Steven, but i go by Dexter. I live in Washington state and have been vaping since February 2017, and tobacco free since March 2017. I started with an ego battery and an aspire bvc clearomizer, then quickly moved on to a Reuleaux RX 2/3 and Smok Baby Beast (i still own my RX 2/3, it's my only regulated mod and my daily carry)

Now I've been into rebuildable atomizers for months, i am comfortable building coils, including Clapton's/fused Clapton's that i spin up myself. I also know ohms law/battery safety pretty well, so i know how to build for mechanical/unregulated mods, and know what batteries are safe to use for any particular build (thanks to Mr. Battery Mooch!)

I just wanted to introduce myself, make my first post and all of that, any questions, or even just small talk, fire away!
Hello and Welcome,
Sounds like your getting the vape fever!!!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
My name is Steven, but i go by Dexter. I live in Washington state and have been vaping since February 2017, and tobacco free since March 2017. I started with an ego battery and an aspire bvc clearomizer, then quickly moved on to a Reuleaux RX 2/3 and Smok Baby Beast (i still own my RX 2/3, it's my only regulated mod and my daily carry)
Welcome and glad you joined.
Looks like you have safety in mind.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread