Single Coil RTA with Big Capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
So I haven't been up to date with my vape stuff. I found things I like and stuck to them. When I go to work or like this past weekend a wedding I take my Kanger SubTank Plus.

However I had 4 of them and I'm down to 1 of them. The bases keep coming apart and when I try and push them back together won't register on any of my devices.

I have some TCFV single coil, the eagle tank, some digiflavor tank and they just go through liquid too fast to be my all day tank.

Does anyone know of where to get a subtank plus or something similar. I'm looking for a simple 7ml tank that uses single coil builds. I was looking at the wine rta which is gone it seems even though it's 5ml. I have the KS tank and absolutely hate it. Any other tanks that maybe I'm unaware of?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It’s dual coil, but in the US it’s hard to get bigger than a mason dump tank.

Some of these might be worth a look too
Ohmega Beast
Ohmega Alpha BFT
Ohmega Calypso
Hellvape Iron Maiden

Less than 30mm
Ijoy Limitless RDTA (Plus or Classic)
Ijoy Combo RDTA
Ohmega Alpha One
Ijoy Tornado RDTA
Coilart Azeroth RDTA
Coilart Combo
Smokjoy Demon Hunter
Smok Skyhook
Ijoy EXO XL

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
Pharaoh RTA. single coil deck, and with the extension holds ~7.5-8 ml. Definitely a cloud tank, but pretty good flavor as well.

Thank you, this is what I went with. I figure if I use 28g wire and keep the air fairly closed I can get a decent amount of time with the extension

also went with a coppervape HS which is almost 6ml, again with a 28g build should last me a bit

wish subtanks were still available, while not providing the best experience, I love them for all day adventures and when I'm out somewhere I don't offend ppl by clouding everyone out

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Thank you, this is what I went with. I figure if I use 28g wire and keep the air fairly closed I can get a decent amount of time with the extension

also went with a coppervape HS which is almost 6ml, again with a 28g build should last me a bit

wish subtanks were still available, while not providing the best experience, I love them for all day adventures and when I'm out somewhere I don't offend ppl by clouding everyone out

FYI, it's a big chamber and big juice wells. If you go with 28G, I'd go with over a 3 mm ID, even up to 4 (I use a 3.5 ID fused Clapton). And don't skip on the wick, it really does need a good amount. But if you watch Rip's own video, don't bother with that wire bending weird stuff the cotton into the well thing. Regular wicking is fine. Just fill to the bottom of the well. I always push the cotton in so there's no issue with slow wicking. I can vouch for it being a dry tank. Do remember, the thing looks really big with the extension on it. Still a regular in my rotation.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012