Best eGo Type Battery Cartomizer Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Anybody know if there is a version of this e-turbo that can handle 6v. I'd like to get one for my Chuck.

No, they start tasting like a dirty sweat sock at about 4.5v.

Serations on mine are same as the one on the right.

That is the oldest one I have (first production run) The one on the left is new (with the top spike)

Last edited:

PaporPlas

ECF Veteran
    Dec 27, 2011
    Los Angeles

redbucket

ECF Veteran
    Nov 18, 2011
    USA
    just ordered four of them. really hopeful. if they live up to the hype, it seems like a legit businessman could corner the over the counter market: $19.99 for a decent ego-type battery, $5.99 for this clearomizer, $2.99 for 3ml bottles of flavored nic liquid. That's a complete, decent, reliable and refillable, workable system for even idiots, with the initial investment under $30.

PaporPlas

ECF Veteran
    Dec 27, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Shoot, they're out of stock. Guess I can wait a while.

They have them here for $4 each if you order five using the code:

Originally Posted by txtumbleweed
    The highest ohm rating they have is 2.5-2.8 so I think that is a little low for 6v at least for me.
    DV is having a good sale on them right now. Five for 20.00! Coupon code eGoCE4.
    Vision eGo Clearomizer - DiscountVapers.com

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2011
    L.A.
    They have them here for $4 each if you order five using the code:

Originally Posted by txtumbleweed
    The highest ohm rating they have is 2.5-2.8 so I think that is a little low for 6v at least for me.
    DV is having a good sale on them right now. Five for 20.00! Coupon code eGoCE4.
    Vision eGo Clearomizer - DiscountVapers.com

The coupon code seems to have expired on 3/18 according to the site.

micksf

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2011
    San Fran

John D in CT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Connecticut
    Can you tell me the best way to clean this so you don't get flavor creep if you switch out flavors? Or are you kind of dedicated to one flavor once you add your juice?

ecigexpress, a vendor close me just announced they are selling them now.

www.ecigexpress.com/cartridges-lt-cartomizers-c-36/ego-elegance-clearomizer-1-6ml-vision-p-1255

At $4 each, I'd be inclined to just stick to one flavor per cartomizer. If you discontinue a flavor or otherwise just want to put a different one in, I'd say just clean them like any other. I've seen people recoomend using warm distilled water, denatured alcohol, vodka, or grain alcoho, in about that oreder. The process always seems about the same; soak them for a good long while - I guess I've seen from 15 minutes to a couple of hours - then let them dry out really well, like up to a day or two - to make sure the wicks are really dry. Water will obviously evaporate the slowest. I've also heard it said that it'll take a while to get "normal" flavor after cleaning - maybe like 3-5ml of juice going through it.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    OK, another 'clear' carto tried and not worth the 'maintenance'! Awesome flav and vape when new. But like all the other previous models I've tested, it's too easy to get a bad hit and within a short time. The most favorable comment I can make about the Vision eGo Clearomizer is that they are leak free...

2472298465_788ecfd842.jpg

PaporPlas

ECF Veteran
    Dec 27, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Can you tell me the best way to clean this so you don't get flavor creep if you switch out flavors? Or are you kind of dedicated to one flavor once you add your juice?

ecigexpress, a vendor close me just announced they are selling them now.

www.ecigexpress.com/cartridges-lt-cartomizers-c-36/ego-elegance-clearomizer-1-6ml-vision-p-1255

To be honest, I just add a new flavor and don't really mind the mix. Most of the time it is an interesting mix. Of course I'm not following Bacon Flavor with Watermelon, because I don't have either of those. But mixing my Mocah with Vanilla or Coffee isn't bad at all. Interestingly, when I fill up with a new flavor, I seem to get that flavor immediately. Probably because there is no poly-fill to retain the old juice. I do dump out any left over residue and blow out the tube before putting in a new juice, too.

Maybe have a couple of them that you keep similar juices in. Like one for the sweets, one for the other types of similar juices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread