RY4 and Cherry stink and drive me crazy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
Taste is subjective. Go to the Canada section and people should be able to recommend some good suppliers. Getting liquid shipped from the US can be an issue.

none of it taste like a regular analog to me

You will not find an e-cig that tastes just like a regular cigarette.

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
not even those with tobacco flavour? thats bad... guess I just got to lower my expectation in the search for my ideal juice then.:smokie:

You can't really replace the whole burning tobacco and additives part of it. Most are more of an unburned pipe tobacco flavor.

I hate tobacco flavors, but that's what I've gathered after reading lots of opinions on this.

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
Keep trying, like Strlgoi said you will never replace that burning tobacco taste. Find a juice that works for you. It took me a long time to find the flavors and setup that worked for me. I started with an eGo-T and I thought it was the bees knees until I went over to my current setup of a Lavatube with boge 3.0 carto's in a mom and pop mini sub tank, that along with AltCig's vanilla love I was hooked. All of the juices over there are superb! I just need more tanks to vape more delicious juice from them. Don't give up the hope try everything you can to stay off the stinkies!

FsckCigs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2012
PA
Are you sure it's the FA flavors that you're finding to be unpleasant, and not the nic/PG/vg that they're mixed with?

Also, Flavor Art is not a Chinese company, they are Italian. Incidentally, Chinese juices are not inherently "bad" or inconsistent, in my opinion/experience...some of my favorite juices are made by Dekang.

Anyways, just because the particular RY4 and cherry you have tried don't seem good to you, it doesn't mean you won't like ANY RY4 or Cherry...those flavors can vary tremendously in taste depending on the maker...so, don't be discouraged by your experience.

And the "medicine" smell you describe could simply be residual alcohol from some flavoring or another, sometimes letting a bottle of juice sit overnight with the cap off gets rid of it...there are a few juices I use regularly that need this treatment.

You could try Madvapes Top Vapor Cherry Tobacco for a decent cherry flavor...as for RY4 there are so many, so soooo many, lol...one of my favorites is VR4 from Vaperite. Everyone I've ever let try it loves it, so odds might be good that you'd like it too.

Good luck, you'll find something you like, I'm pretty certain.

Last edited:

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Hi Roma & Welcome to ECF! By all means, keep looking... you'll find some flavors you really like, and some of them will probably be very unexpected. As for the ones you have that you don't like, you might try leaving the bottles upcapped overnight to see if that helps. If not, recap them & put them someplace cool & dark for a week or two so the flavors can steep. Meantime, try the other suggestions you've gotten here. Especially, check the Canada Forum to see what's available there. I know in the recent past a lot of vaping gear was being held up on its way into the country by the Canadian Government "for your own good", of course. (We have a Nanny State like that here too.) Also, if you don't have one try to get a good LR dripping atomizer & drip tip to test your juices before putting them into a carto. This will save time, cartos & money.

One other thing I'd recommend: I never was a menthol smoker, but I found sometimes adding a drop or two of menthol juice to a juice I didn't care for gave it just the lift it needed for me! I can't explain why that works but it does for me, sometimes. You might want to get a bit of menthol juice & give that a try.

Best wishes & Happy Vaping! :vapor:

Roma

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Gatineau, QC, Canada
Thanks, I got some list, but I think taste is not subjective, but more depends to what kind of hardware you use it plus aroma , it's % and other stuff. People what I know from my statistical work, usually have different but not countless amount of addictions, just a several..
I read many posts, people complaint and not point what exectly they use it, surprise, when I asked them, they did not remember , cause have a several devices :)

Roma

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Gatineau, QC, Canada
Are you sure it's the FA flavors that you're finding to be unpleasant, and not the nic/PG/vg that they're mixed with?

Also, Flavor Art is not a Chinese company, they are Italian. Incidentally, Chinese juices are not inherently "bad" or inconsistent, in my opinion/experience...some of my favorite juices are made by Dekang.

Anyways, just because the particular RY4 and cherry you have tried don't seem good to you, it doesn't mean you won't like ANY RY4 or Cherry...those flavors can vary tremendously in taste depending on the maker...so, don't be discouraged by your experience.

And the "medicine" smell you describe could simply be residual alcohol from some flavoring or another, sometimes letting a bottle of juice sit overnight with the cap off gets rid of it...there are a few juices I use regularly that need this treatment.

You could try Madvapes Top Vapor Cherry Tobacco for a decent cherry flavor...as for RY4 there are so many, so soooo many, lol...one of my favorites is VR4 from Vaperite. Everyone I've ever let try it loves it, so odds might be good that you'd like it too.

Good luck, you'll find something you like, I'm pretty certain.

Really thanks, did not think about alcohol..it's for sure they put in each juice, don't know why.
They wrote that used FA plus 50%/50% only PG /VG plus aroma 1-3 % plus alcohol.
In your opinion the liquids you feel tasty have aroma 1-3% or , for instance, 10 %?
and I think I put all my 5 bottles on 24-48 hours to get rid from alcohol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread