Whats wrong with moju republic right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokin Randy

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
My house
Hi,
I live in the U.S. and I have been trying to get a new 510 mako/don fitting for my megalodon for a couple weeks now...I'm vaping B.S. Right now and even had a couple analogs...I don't want to see the internantional charges from my cell provider if I call the number phone number..But I have sent atleast 3 e mails to atleast 2 different moju contacts and no reply...
The biggest problem is there is no way to put any items in my cart because there are no add to cart buttons on the site and I have tried on 3 different computers with windows 7...

So what in the world:blink:

I'm getting to the point where I may have to go to the swap threads and sell the thing for 30 or 40 bucks as is..That would be a shame.It's an awesome mod,very tough and sturdy...But my fitting is stripped and I need a new one....Really been getting a lot of suggestions to ditch it and go with Altsmokes Silver Bullet...But I really want to keep the Don,All it needs is a new fitting..But I'll use an ego adapter to preserve the next fitting if I ever get one..

So This is my last cry for help here..At a wits end and I need to do something A.S.A.P.. please contact me,Thanks

Rokin Randy

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
My house
No reply here at the ecf form either? site says This store is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
What on earth...Well atleast I can hold the cart to the don and press the button at the same time to get a hit,,If anyone wants an expensive mod for cheap that needs a 15 dollar fitting hit me up..I'd make sure I could get up with moju to replace it first,I need to find something where I can get the parts when I need it..perferably here in states where the shipping is under 15 bucks..Thank you

Rokin Randy

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
My house
Wow:) a reply !!!!! It's strange to say the least..What in the world is going on??? I'm getting around to selling mine but with the site not working I doubt anyone would want it with the 510 fitting that needs to be replaced..Unless there were some place that they could buy it from???? Which there is I think???But Not on my end at the moment...

Off topic a bit I just bought an ego-c twist battery and an ego 18650 mod and I have to say I'm rather impressed with the 4.8 setting on the ego-c twist..Also impressed with the Quality of the EGO 18650 .The so called mod works well with the green 5 volt nimh from electronicstix and madvapes...Good enough so that at least I ain't to worried about the Don at the moment..I Just wonder how these guys are making any money like this or if I should put em on my prayer list or something..Maybe they were abducted by Aliens, who knows..

Last edited:

Rokin Randy

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
My house
The site is back up that is good..But they had a lot of spare stuff before they went down..somebody freaked out and bought all they had,well I assume..Haven't checked on it and thanks for the updates..The makos and dons are tanks and this is most versatile..If I don't get a fitting I'll sell mine to someone as a spare for work or something for 40 bucks free shipping in the states..

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Guys :)

Sorry for the delay in responding but we have been offline and had a disaster caused by freak weather conditions which affected the running of our shop.

The good news is we are back up and running now and I apologise profusely for the downtime, but it was caused by circumstances way beyond our control.

Thanks so much for bearing with us,

Moju Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread