The Best strawberry juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawknee5

Jan 19, 2013
Orange County CA
Howdy...

Im looking for the BEST strawberry e juice. With no menthol.

Like biting into the perfect strawberry...

I had some from this brand DeuceJuice, and the website said Deucecigs.com but they dont sell juice on their site and noone responds on the website...

It was so good. It really did taste like biting into the perfect strawberry, and it left my room smelling like a strawberry stand. When i found out they werent going to get anymore in, i practically begged them to get more...

So does anyone have any recommendations on a really good tasting strawberry juice?

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
  • Deleted by Caridwen

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
I love ZA too. Gotta say though, that I still adore my Dragon's Tear from EC Blends. Cracked open a 30 mL bottle tonight and it is lovely even without steeping. With a week or so it's even better. I went without XF this time but still did the extra strawberry, and 18 Mg 50-59 blend. Can't beat the price when I love it so much. My Zombie Apocalypse wont be in for a few days at least. I'll let that steep properly!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
  • Deleted by Caridwen

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
If you want pure strawberry fruit without bakery I would highly recommend Sweet Strawberry from Ahlusion. It is by far the most authentic strawberry vape I've tried. Zero candy flavor. Like a ripe, tart, fresh strawberry.

Ditto this. Plus they have a few other strawberry vapes that are also to die for. Ahlusion makes top notch juice.

Jawknee5

Jan 19, 2013
Orange County CA
I finally found what ive been looking for.

A long time ago i found this stuff called Deuce Juice. The only place i can find it is at a smoke shop near my house, i bought strawberry i while back to refill my blu cartridges, and i told him to get some more, and id buy him out of strawberry.

Well i just stopped by there and he had 5 fresh bottles for me. Theyre a little more expensive than other juices- 11.99 for a 12ml bottle, but its worth it. Its like biting into a strawberry. I can taste the seeds, i swear!

I cant find it ANYWHERE online.. the website is deucecig.com but they dont sell juice. I dont know where they get it, but im glad i got more of it.... T

Thanks for all youre responses!

Im still gonna have to try that zombie apocolypse though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread