Citrus Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boreddddd

Dec 10, 2012
Michigan
Hello all,

I need to say thanks to everyone so far for all the help!

I am looking for some new Juices. So far I have had 3 juices that really made me go, "Wow, I really like that". Not in any real order; AVL - Afternoon tea, Vapor Kings - Grapefruit and Greatlakes Vapor - 50/50 mix Sexy Beach/Lemon Lime.

I titled my post Citrus Flavors because two of the three were such. In general, I like citrus flavored gum and gummies too. The coffees and Baked goods seem to be good, but the citrus vapes seem to be EXCELLENT(when I find a good one)!!!

With that said, I seem to enjoy the 70PG/30VG-60PG/40VG blends at 12mg Nic and dropping. I am using an eGo C type B with the standard 650mAh battery. Soon I will be getting a Variable Voltage Battery from joyetech (the Twist) because I have a coupon.

Can anyone make any recommendations? Could you please include the Vendors? I really enjoyed that Grapefruit, but it was 95/5 blend! a little too much for me!

As usual, THANKS!

-Ryan

Grimheart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Hell, Mississippi
I second Mt.Vapor, their prices are so insanely low it would be easy to make several blind purchases and luck up on something you really love. As far a citrus flavors go, most of them really need to steep for a bit to really bring out the flavor. Give Alice in Vapeland a try as well, they take a while to ship but it's totally worth it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Vaperite's Natural Key Lime and Org. Pomegranate Lemonade
are my current citrus faves, also a bit pricey though.
Vaperite does have a good gummy bear flavor with flavor options, but no citrus option:(
Also, Tasty Vapor's Mojito, Lemon Poundcake, and Pineapple Orange Banana have been very good to met-
I think both places sell samples too.

boreddddd

Dec 10, 2012
Michigan
Thanks for all the replies!

I just got my order from Alice In Vapeland yesterday. It contained Fruit Blossom. I'm vaping it right now! It's pretty good. A little heavy on the menthol for me, but I can get used to it. I also got a bottle of Afternoon Tea. It's my current fav. They included a sample of Zombie Appocolypse. I have had that before though. It's weird, I am under the impression that they run a 50/50 blend yet a lot of their flavors leave me with a itchy throat. Kind of a bummer because they have been the best tasting and best vapor producing juices I have tried to date (only 2 months).

Thanks again guys. I will take the suggestions and see what happens.

carynjahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
South Carolina
Mt baker vapor has ruby red grapefruit. I have it, but it's still steeping. Although after 3 weeks it's starting to come around. Check out vapedudes mellow zing. It tastes like lemon drop candy to me. I've vaped this straight out of the mailbox and it's good! You can get one free bottle from them with code fbfree. They also give 40% off using code vapedudes.

boreddddd

Dec 10, 2012
Michigan
Thanks for all the replies!

I just got my order from Alice In Vapeland yesterday. It contained Fruit Blossom. I'm vaping it right now! It's pretty good. A little heavy on the menthol for me, but I can get used to it. I also got a bottle of Afternoon Tea. It's my current fav. They included a sample of Zombie Appocolypse. I have had that before though. It's weird, I am under the impression that they run a 50/50 blend yet a lot of their flavors leave me with a itchy throat. Kind of a bummer because they have been the best tasting and best vapor producing juices I have tried to date (only 2 months).

Thanks again guys. I will take the suggestions and see what happens.

That should have read, "Frostblossom". And after leaving the cap cracked for a couple days, this got even BETTER!!! Sad to think I am just learning about steeping 2 months later... Now, to go juice shopping to stay a head of the aging process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread