Liv2Ski
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• Hey Liv2Ski , sorry for not getting back to you sooner thx for the heads up ipro issue I was having it really helped out buddy . I had to tweak the cartos a bit but got working , thx again buddy take care
    PS I will never ever , ever ever smoke cig . I cant stand the smell of them
    Don't know if you've seen but we are planning a meet-up in rochester...(ok really it's in henrietta) for January 29th at about 2pm with a 10$ gift exchange....bring a dish to pass and BYOB and stuff like that.......but the thread for discussion on this is here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...er-meet-9.html
    We would love to have you as well. If you decide you can make it you should PM Zen for directions to the meet location
    LOL, I had a different avatar that was male (I'm female) but someone in a thread referred to me as male, so I said I would put up a more feminine one...searched for girl smoke and this one came up. Think it's just legs and skirt in smoke? Good to know I won't be the only one in Toga blowing 'smoke' ;)
    Nobody else? Guess Toga doesn't want to tarnish their new $$condo image! Really surprising that you didn't see anyone even at SPAC and track! I'm comin' to town for Thanksgiving...was kinda hoping it was going to be a bit more known about!
    I've seen you around the forum and thought I'd say Hi!...grew up in Toga. How is upstate handling the e-cig? Out in the open or is everyone staying in the closet? LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…