jplanet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries Achievements About

• Your better off selling that ali'i VV I have now owned 3 they just keep burning up regulators. I didn't even bother to spend the 5 bucks to send it back one more time and do the waiting game. I have washed my hands of it ...
    Hey thanks for the reply. Maybe I'll find a home for these two juices. Vanilla Bean is at the top of my list of flavors to try next. Good luck.
    jplanet,
    Just to sweeten the pot a little, I just tried three drops of 555 12mg and have decided that I don't want to vape any more tobacco flavors. As tobacco flavors go, it is very nice. Just not for me. Born on 1/26 also. If you're not interested I'll just post both bottles on the swap forum. Also since I am new here with very few posts I am willing to ship first and you can wait until you receive shipment before sending the return. Anyway let me know.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    jplanet,
    I'm interested in trading for your vanilla bean. I have 10 ml of Dulce De Leche with only 4 or 5 drops missing. I know you said you'd prefer 24mg. Mine is 12. Born on 1/26/11. Let me know if you're interested.

Jeff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…