E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Achievements About

• Eric, Not sure if you visit these messages but please do contact me. If you are no longer selling eliquid maybe I can pay for a recipe. Again, please contact me. Thanks!
    Hello there ! I've seen you post a lot of give always, currently really strapped for cash and would love to do a review for any size ml samples . I've never used your e juice before & currently I use Mtvaporbaker and have been looking for a new source. Please get back to me asap!
    Hey Eric, you sent me a PM regarding your 30ml giveaway, but I can't respond to it or the thread due to my phone, it's not showing the input fields. I'll try to contact you via "Contact Us" on your site. Thanks for the giveaway.
    Eric sorry you are out of business. If you do get back up feel free to contact me. I was going to order some Frost. Maybe if you are stuck with some liquid I can buy from you by check. I love your Frost and Cocoa.
    hey eric im verry intrested in the versus however your sight seems to not be functioning. i shot you an email threw your sight but wanted to reach out to you here also. i was wondering what accsories you offered such as usb charger/pass through pcc ect... thanks for any info you can give me. and good luck with the sight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…