C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• hi there---i've also found my way here based on your signature image. i am using a t-rex eGo with 510 threads---can i get something similar to what you have in the picture? btw, what is it? lol :D
    Try the thread "some homemade attys and genesis" by Jensb. Lots of videos and ideas.The thread also tells what parts you need and where to get them or how to make them.It does take some time and effort.Good luck.
    It kinda helped, but to be honest it is way over my head. Do you know of a step by step instructional video. I would probably pay to be shown how to do it in lamens terms. I'm very handy with making things but I cannot put it together from raidy's instruction (unless I missed the step by step)
    Hey, thanks for the info. Can you pm me the link for how to build a genesis atomizer. I've spent about 2 hours looking for it and can't find it.
    Hey. What are those tank type feeder looking atty's on your mod in the pic. Where did u get it. And lastly, can you recommend an add-on feeder that would work with the provari that is great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…