LindyLou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• Hey LindyLou!
    Really sorry it took me so long to reply to your post! How sweet are you? I'm wayyy south of you off 123rd/Antioch in OP! HaHaHa!! Was just @ the airport late Friday evening - was surprised to see all of the road closures due to flooding and man was the MO river high. Made navigating my backroad route time consuming - since I couldnt use them..lol.

DIY? Wow you go! I'm lazy - like premixed - but then I'm hooked on a vendor! I DO like to play with mixing though - my last shipment - he was super great and sent me empty glass bottles w/extra droppers! :) I'm quickly building up my stash pile - heading out today to snap up an organizer!

Hope to make it to a vape meet soon - most likely in the fall! Really nice though to realize that we are not light years behind here in KS/MO. Finally! I hear there is a hookah bar on the plaza....

Really nice to meet ya and look forward to getting to know you!
    Lisa
    Hi LindyLou,

Please check the KC meetup thread. I'm looking to meet at Crazy Olives at the Argosy in Riverside on Monday, 7/25 at 7PM. I don't know how many of us will attend, but even if it's a few, it's a start. Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks,

John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…