Sgt.Estrada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• OH WOW MAM YES MAM IT LOOKS AWESOME Im glad you like it sorry it took a bit to get to you Im still mending over here. Its my Battalion Unit shirt Home of the Recon Daddies . Did I mention it looks awsome on you yes I said that already lol , thank you so much for sharing those juices I managed to order one similar to the egyption one you sent me and Im loving it . Health wise, I feel stronger. Lost a little weight and I feel toner. Im runner and tend to run 26 miles a week while smoking, go figure , but my running has changed for the better now Im stronger and faster which is great sorry to say thats what got me sent back to VA some a stitches opened loose and got infected but Im good to go now but the best part I have not had one cig Its been 13 days straight no cigs just vape , its great . I have one more gift I was going to send you so be on the look out . At any rate young lady thank you so much for your kindness and have a good night will be seeing ya

Luis
    Hi Sgt. Estrada!

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the shirt you sent!! How AWESOME!!! I love it!!! Here's a pic of me wearing it. ;-)

Photoon2011-10-03at16203.jpg

Sorry that it's backwards! My Mac (and all Macs) take pics backward. Not sure why.

Anyway, I love, love, love the shirt! Did I mention that I love it? LOL I love the back, too! So cool.

I hope everything is going well for you. Keep me updated, please! And if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know. :)

All My Best,

Joey
    Hi Sgt. Estrada!!

I'm so glad you liked the Americana and the Egyptian juices! I never tried them because they're high nic. The sad thing? I have no idea and can't recall where I got the juice. Maybe if you ask around on the forums they can help you locate a vendor. I think maybe that it's Dekang? I hope you can find it!

And how awesome that you've only had 6 cigs!!!! Yes!!! That is all the repayment I need is to know that I've hopefully helped someone else (and someone with a little boy, no less), quit smoking. And there's no way that you're in my debt...you're the one who took three to the chest, remember? ;)

But thank you so much for your kindness. I'm excited to see what you've sent!

Keep me posted on how you're doing and if you get discouraged or stuck please feel free to ask me questions.

I hope you're healing well! If that's a recent picture in your avatar, you're looking great!!!

Take Care,

Joey
    Hey Pheisty I managed to try some of the Juices you sent OMG you got tell where to get the Egyptian and the Americana I think thats what they say on the little bottles you sent I love the Egyptian one it is so smooth if you can please tell me where to get them. Also sent you few things as a token of my appreciation I hope a Medium fits you . Thank you again . I am in your Debt , God bless you and your Loved ones PS I have had 6 real cigs since I ve started vaping : )
    Thank you again
    Sgt.Estrada USMC
    Oh Gosh, Sergeant, no worries!! And I hope everything is okay...I've been thinking about you and remembering you and your family in my prayers. I hope you're on the mend!!

And you didn't have to do that! You're so sweet. I hope the juices work out for you!!! Please keep in touch and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!!

Joey
    Once you get a few posts you can receive PMs (private messages). I've got a lot of tobacco and other flavors I'd be happy to share with you. I've been sending soldiers overseas juice and supplies for a few months via APO addresses. It's fun to feel connected to soldiers doing much for all of us back home. Finding juices you enjoy is the biggest challenge of vaping. I tried to PM this message to you. I believe you need a few more posts before you can send/receive PMs. Be well. - Boodle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…