STILLSMOK9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• Um...I dont think it is..I wash it on a pretty regular basis but then again does anyone ever really know if there .... is truly clean? LMFAO
    Yes with 901's, no with everything else. I'm a pretty careful guy. I keep the atomizers moist like a ***** so they rarely torch. 901's just seem to die faster than a ********** ***** on a **** *******. Hope this helps.
    Hmm, I don't really have a "best" or favorite. At least, not one that lasts longer than a few days before I start favoring something else. Right now I'm back to the Prodigy with BE112's because that's a fantastic vape, but when I get home it might be the SB with 510 and dunhill at 6V, or it might be the GGT with 901 dripping RY4, or it might be The Copper with Hilton, or the Adaptever with the 510 and 555. All are great. If you really want to pick one, pick based on looks, and perceived value. They all vape very well.
    Lets see... About 102 BE112's, 7 Janty TAWA penstyle, 10 M201's, 1 DSE801, about 22 DSE901's, 10 4075's, 20 BE901's, 25 RN4081's, and about 25 510's, and a few J118's laying around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…