BiffRocko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries Albums Achievements About

• Hi Ya BiffRocko!
    I just got finished reading your blogs.
    They were terrific, and very helpful to me!
    I have subscribed just in case you write any more (hope so).
    Happy vaping!
    mg7454
    You should watch Live Aus Berlin (if you haven't). My favorite performance is Du Riescht Su Gut (I think you'll see why :lol: ).

I'm bored at home right now, re cooperating from a Power Yoga class. I wasn't ready for it, so now I know where I stand with yoga and what classes I can take. :D
    I get bored of my avatars quickly :lol: I had a picture of me, but I took it down to replace it with Till from Rammstein ;) Something about him lighting himself on fire... OH MY I love it! How are you? ^_^;
    Hey Biff - yeah that's me playin' my Washburn axe. My best mate snapped it 'cause he thought it was funny me dressed in black, playing a black guitar and "smoking" something black. You can barely see it in the avatar sized version of the picture but I'm actually vaping simultaneously. I've got my slim 510 auto stuck between my lips. I picked it up due to impatience while waiting for my eGo to be delivered and because the atties & carts would be compatible with it but I decided to still keep the little batteries & charger handy 'cause they're small, discreet and above all:
    they're light enough that you can hold 'em in your mouth and still vape when you've got your hands full :headbang: :D
    Sent you the request because your advice to others reads as sound and we are the two guys who randomly have guitars on our avatars!

Peace, ethnobot
    Hello BiffRocko - Thanks for the welcome note. Seems like we are gathering a San Diegan crowd, well maybe a few but it's nice to know there are local people on ECF. Best wishes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…