B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• Hi Brewtus, that would be awesome if we could meet( i would rather put the gas and come to sandia park and go wheelin while im on that side of the mountian lol) anyway I dont know if you saw my post but the sweet juices are priced free even in "your cart" but i would like to get know how much a 30ml bottle runs cause i was hoping to get in on the buy one get one sale this weekend and maybe get a dct tank. Anyway get back to me when you are free and thank you in advance!
    Richard
    Hi John. Just an update. Whatever the juice was that was in the Rio was killer.. My guess watermelon, I just ordered that and an apple flavoring (along with about 15 more) to mix up. I also like your pear and pineapple. The orange is great to...but a little goes a long ways. I've been dripping the orange in on the winston tobacco and its great. I really didnt like the french toast..funny because I couldn't wait to try it. I thought it would be great. One flavor that I liked maybe better that all was that small bottle of applewood from Freedomsmoke. I'll be ordering that soon. I just spent a bunch at Bluemist.com for all the nic juice, pg,vg, and flavoring. They had the best price and free shipping over $75. I got 60 mg vg nic juice to start.. almost went for the 100mg to save even more but they only sell that in a more expensive form. Well. I'm really liking this Reo and all these excellent juices. Thanks once again... and drop by when you grab that bike. take care, Ron
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…