wv2win
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Achievements About

• I "like" most of your posts. I just forget to click "like" a lot. LOL

I forget which one I actually clicked, but it was probably one of those "common sense that should be common knowledge" type things. :)
    "I'm for the government and I'm here to help you" is another way of saying "run for the hills, and hide" the n00bs will learn, we just need to keep posting.....use the biggest, weirdest, least cigarette like PV whenever you're going to be in the public's eye
    Thanks, checked out the e-power at madvapes. I like the idea of being able to change batts. I always wondered about when the ego dies, then I thought I might see if the internal batt could be replaced, but now I think it is not worth the trouble and am looking at the kgo or the e-power. I like the fact that you can charge the batt seperate, and just have to carry around charged batts instead of the whole casing.
    I looked at the lavatube and had the same concerns as you. I like the size of the ego batts and the versatility. It is just that someone said they bought a vv ego that was exactly the same as an ego batt but had selectable vv settings. What about the ego-c? Not vv, but has newer tech that the old ego. Thing is I use mostly an ego-t setup with it's tank or a ce-2, ce-3, or ce-4 (stardust). I was thinking of going with an ego-c A type as I have tons of stuff like tanks for the ego-t A type. ALthough the EVO looks nice, I am liking the kgo more, but batts like the PrecisePlus is way too expensive just for a batt.
    Figured since I am following you aroung the forums today I'd just say "hi". Thanks for the like. Ever heard of a vv ego? sounds interesting but couldn't find a vendor. I'll keep looking. If not will look at the Kgo.
    You're welcome and right. I still go into that section but seems like there are a couple of people who seem to start trouble. I'm sure you know who they are. It's all I can do not to let them have it but not worth it to me to get banned.
    No problemlo. We think alike on a lot of topics it seems. I often go to answer a question only to find that you've already provided the answer I was going to give. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…