Renolizzie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries Media Albums Achievements About

• Where is Sierra Smoke located? If you decide to have a meeting of vapers, would you be able to have it at Sierra Smoke? Count me in on a vape meet, Trelaine.
    I'm in Silver Knolls, up by Red Rock. I was at Sierra Smoke today and I was (teasingly) giving them a little grief about why they don't have taster bottles of e-liquid. I really wasn't joking though. I have a friend who I want to introduce to vaping, so I was looking around the store to see what I could show her. How is she supposed to pick a flavor without trying it first? Online I can understand, but in a store? "Here buy this perfume, but you can't smell it first." lol! So I told Ken that when I bring my friend, we will sit on the couches and try all of my liquids. I then said we should have a club or something so people could trade flavors. He said that sounded like a great idea! (I can't believe it hadn't crossed his mind before). Anyway... I would like to get to know some local people - I have whole bottles of juice that I've only used a few drops of that just aren't my flavor. My real name is Trelaine; my number is 677-1311 - I'm a night owl :)
    Hi back, yeah you'll see me around - I'm an insomniac and like to type.

The flavor I really like is RH Candy Cane from Vixen Vapors. It's sweet cinnamon menthol (but you can get it w/o menthol). There may be other flavors in there too, but I can't taste them. The flavor is a Vixen recipe, so I don't know how it compares to Candy Cane from other vendors. I took some to Sierra Smoke Shop, over on Glendale, and the guys commented on how strong it is. The only thing they had that was remotely close was Cinnamon by Liberty Liquid (100% pg). I bought a bottle, but it's kind of dull by itself. I'm experimenting mixing it with other flavors.

I've noticed a couple of other Reno/Sparks folks on here. We should have a mini-vape meet and exchange e-liquid samples.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…