MoonLit_Water
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Albums Achievements About

• Glad to hear your APV is working for you. I hear that a lot too. Wish mine had, lol. I am not anti-eVic, just had some issues is all. Good luck on the "getting busy" part. Cya on the Forum and best to you!
    Mainly use the Provari with a carto tank. The iTaste 3.0 is my go to backup and out and about APV. Very nice and 30% discount at IVape. Have three eVic's, but have had some issues with them breaking. I'm very rough on my PV's, though, and have learned soldering and can easily fix them now. So, pretty basic at the moment, but did order the kayfun Lite, as my first "proper" rba, just this morning. Probably heading toward the RBA/Mod direction, but can't see giving up cartos as ADV's.
    Dude, your visitor message (below) showed up on your page and not mine. I only just saw it:p! OMG!! How insanely frustrating about the picture, but what a FANTASTIC memory, nevertheless!! That had to be pretty magical. I've been listening to my "new" (dad's old) LW albums, and you are SO right about her.
    I'm starting to think that I'm going cuckoo because I can't find that long Lucinda interview, but I DID read one that was super. If you look up New Yorker + Lucinda, there are a few pieces (I started to think I had my two magazines confused). All I could find from Esquire (a cool mag, and NOT just for men:p) was one of their "What I've Learned" pages - Lucinda Williams Interview - Quotes about Song Writing and Death - Esquire. Wish I'd said good night instead of just sorta disappearing last night. My tummy went haywire and made me rude:facepalm:. LOVE all the blue on your customizations here.
    Would really like to read that interview if you can find, no need to knock yourself out looking for it. Seen Her Live 5 times, every show was awesome.
    once I hung around the back door of the theater she played at after the show. I would have a picture of Her and Myself arm and arm, but the girl i was with who was taking the picture didn't understand what push the button all the way down meant. even after two attempts !!!!! after the first try Lucinda over heard Me say the picture didn't come out, was nice enough to pose again. Still push the button ALL THE DOWN, didn't sink in. So sadly I have no picture but an awesome memory
    Good choice of woman to worship, MW! Lucinda is great...I'll try to find a long, terrific interview of her in Esquire a while back that I'm sure you'd love!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…