mattiem
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries Achievements About

• Oh how special for you* goodness* It all sounds so so wonderful, aww I am so happy for you* A deck with beautiful flowers all around, and hummingbirds..wow so many....* So happy for you* I am battling something that leaves me so fatigued..but I am 'hanging in there sweet friend'..God bless you, so lovely to hear from you, truly...lots of love and (((hugs))), Pri ♥
    e0q48w.jpg
    Reactions: mattiem
    mattiem
    I am so sorry to hear that life is not treating you well. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sometimes God puts more on our plates than we think we can handle but then he also gives us the strength to make it one more day at a time and then he lets us come home. The promise of the trip home makes the trials easier for me to handle. :wub:
    priorities
    Oh thank you for the thoughts and prayers*...It's so true, God gives me strength...and I am 'hanging in there' best I can. I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers too sweet friend. (((hugs)))♥
    FΛDED
    I wish I could hold ejuice like that :3
    x1a8ti.jpg

Sweet friend* Thank you so for thinking of me* oh how sweet of you*...I miss you and those others too..and hope you are doing well enjoying your summer. I come and check in..but I don't post. Just visit.. I saw my 'alert' and had to say thank you, ((((hugs)))) and much love to you~ Pri ♥
    11t50dy.jpg
    mattiem
    It is so good to hear from you. I pray life is treating you well. We've not done much this summer but I have enjoyed being able to take care of my flowers and they have blessed me with so much beauty this year. Hubby built us a nice deck last summer. This year I filled it with so much color it is like seeing a rainbow every time I go out there..
    mattiem
    On top of that I have so many humming birds they can go through 4 quarts of nectar every day. The flowers brought them in, the nectar is keeping them here. I love it and love you too. Take care dear sweet friend. :wub:
    Aww* I just saw your note now sweet friend, thank you* I think of you too and hope that you and yours are doing well, I have you in my prayers* ((((hugs))))) and much love, Pri ♥
    2mewe4w.jpg
    Hello Mattiem, I just wanted to stop and say thank you for the blog posts. Very helpful for someone like me who is new to DIY
    mattiem
    Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I am happy to hear that it helped you out.
    Same here with my husband. He has cut back. Somedays it gets frustrating, but I am trying to be patient with him! :)

It's been nice chatting, but I am thinking of heading to bed! I hope you have a great weekend and it was nice meeting you! :)
    Thank you for helping Mary~ I appreciate it how sweet of you* Redd got in just ahead of you..Hope you are doing well {{{{hugs}}}} to you have a wonderful day lots of love, Pri xoxoxo
    Keefers_AnimatedAnimals2015.gif
    Mary,

Let's try 15mg. That would at least get her started. I'd hate to have her over nic. Plus, it won't take long for her to determine if vaping is for her. If she likes vaping, the nic level can be adjusted as needed later.

Here's some initial carto filling tips:

DO NOT fire 'em dry or low on joose! If ya do, toss it (burnt filler taste).
    They will hold 4-5ml on the initial fill.
    Hold the cartomizer at an angle and fill at the carto wall and filler junction.
    Ensure the filler material is completely damp. Let sit and soak several minutes on the initial fill.
    Keep joose out of the center tube. Gently blow out any joose if you can't see light through the tube.
    Top off with a few drops when flav and/or vapor wanes.
    DO NOT fire 'em dry or low on joose!

I should be able to send the kit out Monday.

Catch ya later...

Johnny
    Mary,

Would you have any idea of what they might enjoy as to joose flav? Unfortunately, I'm not a 'bakky mixer, so I can't help there.

But, I can send some blueberry, peach, pear, green apple pie (cinnamon hint) or some Janet's Heaven (BB & pear). Also, how much do they smoke? That's a critical factor in the nic level I send!

Any additional info will definitely assist me in maximizing their (our) chance of their vaping success!

Catch on da 'playground'...

Johnny
    Mattie,

I read about your sister & B-I-L in Oregon. I'd like to send them two eGo batts with charger and two eMDCCs (eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer) for them to try. I could also send 30ml of joose.

If they don't like the kit, they could send it to you so you could PIF to someone else.

As for 'teaching' PV care over the phone, it's day-um tough if neither are so inclined.

If you agree with my idea, just send me their address and I'll get the kit out within a few days.

Take care and love life!

Johnny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…