yardbyrd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries Achievements About

• Oh Yard ehat a beautiful post on Major's thread tonight goodness ..just love how you use words...just had to tell you it was so very touching..biggest {{{{{hugs}}}}} my friend and i have you and yours in my thoughts and prayers...love, Pri xoxoox

gif-butterfly-art-232591.gif
    Oh that is just so precious i can't thank you enough! Oh you have such a way with words Yard you are so gifted! I love it and that was so very sweet of you my friend! Thank you so very much and I am not feeling well at all but I will be soon. Thank you so much I have you all in my thoughts and prayers please know that..big {{{{{{{hugs}}}}} to you lots of love Pri xo
    00j2052H6gv.gif
    thank you Yard i was so happy to PIF that prize to a friend who may lose her home..and she has children so every little bit helps i kept playing for her..I gave her both prizes so maybe she could get something she needs..I hope so. You are so very sweet. Please you and yours take good care..you are in my thoughts..{{{{hugs}}}} to you..! Love Pri xo
    thumb_butterfly51.jpg
    Yard..what a lovely poem you left for Major...oh how special..i just wanted to tell you so..I know it will mean a lot to him. You are very gifted with words and you use them to help others . How very special that is too. Have a wonderful day sweet friend..{{{{hugs}}}} to you..Love Pri
    tumblr_lw6z3aWH611qbar4bo1_500.gif
    "For what it's worth I believe all of our postings there have been a once in a lifetime opportunity to do a little good." Oh Yard! that is so very true sweetheart* And goodness..thanks for all that YOU do...* I think it's wonderful...and I am so so very happy you told me about the Major...I am grateful everyday for the chance to wish him a good day and hope maybe bring a smile...I think it's so special of you to share your stories the way you do Yard..you have been through so much..goodness and you have such a 'positive' attitude through it all...just {{{{hugs}}}} to you for all you do..and for being my friend too* love Pri
    yogel.gif
    Yard...I just wanted you to know you and yours are in my thoughts...hope things are going well for you sweetheart...please take good care...{{{{{hugs}}}}} love Pri

z225532126.gif
    What a touching story you shared Yard...I am so sorry too...and so happy your attitude is much better now...just the biggest {{{hugs}}} to you and yours and I will keep you in my thoughts....take good care..hope you have a wonderful day...* Pri
    t224437170.gif
    Yard* So sorry to read of your troubles ..your and your loved ones. Please know that I will keep you and yours in my thoughts..and hope the weather improves along with your health...I hope you feel better soon..you are very sweet. take good care...{[hugs}} Pri
    z22590375.gif
    Yard* Goodness what a 'sweet' thing to do and to say sweetheart..Thank You so very much* I am touched by such a lovely post..so glad I saw that...it made me smile..{{{ hugs}}} to you and I hope you have a wonderful day.....love Pri
    z15638729.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…