Iffy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries Albums Achievements About

• I just had to tell you that I LOVE your avatar!! I'm a Snoopy fan/somewhat Peanuts collector which helps, but it just made me laugh because I can totally relate to the mailman stalking! :D
    Thank you Johnny. That sounds about perfect. Wouldn't want it to be to much to start with. They are both in failing health. Him more than her. I pray that putting down the smokes will help them in some small way.

I will email her and let her know to be looking for something in the mail and have her call me when it arrives. Hopefully I will be able to talk her through it all once she has a device in her hands.

Thank you for being the special person you are. Your generosity is so appreciated. Hopefully we can both lay claim to leading one more v-vert to a healthier lifestyle. Love ya, Mary
    Hi Johnny,
    They smoke at least 1 1/2 pks each a day. Camel lights. Seems like everyone that tries your Janet's Heaven, loves it so I would think that would work. That was about the same amount I smoked and it took 24mg nicjuice to get me off of them. What do you usually start your v-verts with? 18 might work too since it is a fruit flavor. My other sister, Sherrie, started with 24 and it is already to strong for her so I now mix hers at 15-18. She enjoys the fruit flavors. If this works for Pauletta I will mix up a few flavors at different nic levels and send them to her.
    I have sent that news article to her but haven't received a return email yet. Hopefully the thought of something like that passing will help her to decide that this new fangled device is a good way to go.

Thanks so much for you help with getting her started. Mary :eek:)
    That is so very kind of you. I wish I could do it myself but since she knew I couldn't my Angel sent you to me.
    Their address is: Pauletta Graham, P.O. Box 325, Ione, OR 97843

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Mary
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…