Vapoor eyes er
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• No need to be sorry ;) I totally agree though... I'll find something when the time is right. I saw that one on ebay earlier and noticed the price increase. I found the same thing when looking for my rainbow spinner. People raising the price sky high because its pretty. Its borderline criminal! :)
    I'd aim to stay under $100 with a genuine MPT2 (which I've found on ebay with extra coils for as cheap as $14) Hubby and I put off Christmas for each other until taxes come in. I told him this morning that this is what I want for my 'Christmas' present. If I'm gonna put the money into a mod I'd just as soon end up with quality batteries and charger also. I'm a silly rainbow addict... Though I have seen some cool rainbow skins.
    That seems pretty reasonable... I would send them a msg before ordering... and can't order for another month probably, this is twice the cost of my current setup... It does say protank style tank... I don't like that and would probably order another MPT2
    I own the Segelei ZMAX BUT the V3 and love it. Can be used with larger 18650 batt or smaller 18350 batts. Realize you'd also have to buy a charger and batts= prolly an extra $35.00. The "cell charger" that comes with it is only used to charge form the ZMAX to the cellphone. Th positive about getting into latge APV / Mod is that it opens up a whole new world of inexpensive Mods.
    Here's me going on my rainbow kick again... I found a zmax v5 that looks like it would be really cool to have... going the opposite way that I wanted to go of course... Getting into a mod catagory at that point, I've got a lot more learning to do before I jump on an order like that.
    Zmax Telescope V5 Rainbow
    I think I'd like to stick with VV stuff...
    :) Thanks... You've been a big help to me over the last week. I was just getting on to start hunting down a new battery... trying to find something different. Maybe something the length of a 650mAh battery but fatter... anything popping into mind?
    Feel like a noob here like I did when Facebook came along....

Anyhoo!

Thanks for the friending - you, sir, are an asset to this forum. Your posts are awesome. Here's to many more years of ECF, Vaping, and friendship :D
    Thanks. :toast: Sorry I took so long responding, but I've been in poor health, and haven't been online much for the past few weeks. Have a happy new year as well!
    Thank you for the Merry Christmas message! Especially for saying "Merry Christmas" and not the secular alternatives. I hope your Christmas is peaceful and joyful.
    "Go to imgbox - fast, simple image host
    Select pic from PC
    Content Type: Family Safe
    Thumbnail Size- Choose 250X250 Pixels
    Upload
    Copy/ Paste: BB-Code"

Wow!! Thanks... I am not only glad I discovered vaping I am so very glad I discovered this site...such a positive way to end the analog mess. Thanks for being here :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…