Vapoor eyes er
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• I hope and pray your ok, Dan. All ECF misses you and wants, if possible, you back- I'd ask for a 6 figure contract :laugh: Your worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes Forever
    Mike
    Bless you my friend, just had a lot to deal with in real life & it will be ongoing for quite a few months. It's not all bad, but very tiring :)

Chrissie
    Thank you so very much for the laugh and the touching words. Long story short I will be back but have decided to take a short hiatus.
    Thank you sincerely for the kind words...it's people such as you that are the mainstay of ECF
    Cheers

HA! ... I knew you couldn't leave us for good :D
    until soon
    be happy
    well there, really sad to see you go, always enjoyed your posts...
    anyway, I hope you miss us sooooo much, that eventually you'll just have to come back
    until then ... keep up the good vape ... and if you quit vaping ... just be happy :D
    we'll miss you
    Just to let anyone that comes roamin' round here wondering why :confused: me and my lil' furry friend are leaving ECF it's really not important. What is of far greater importance is that I want you all to know I truly and sincerely am so very grateful and appreciative of the many friendships I've made here....something I hold very high in life. I am not one to forget all you good friends that have so enriched my life in the last 29 months and it would be an understatement to say I will miss you all so very much. Know that you will always be near to my heart and in my Prayers.
    Furry guy has helped me with some of the above and is also gonna miss "all the good folk". Lil' guy's so broken up he's vaping 50 mg Peanutz Peppermint :shock:
    Cheers, keep up the good fight, may all your dreams come true and again it was truly a Gift from God getting to know you all.
    Sincerely, Dan
    Hope your holidays treated you kindly Vapoor. Sorry, I've been using Tapatalk and it really doesn't display everything. Like visitor messages, likes received...lacks in a lot of areas but, is easy. Thank you...
    I'm really hoping to NOT end up being a collector, which is part of the reason I'm really trying to find something I'm going to be happy with from the beginning to the end. If I could combine a provari mini that is exactly what I want (ie color/led display/topper) with my current setup I feel that I can be totally happy and go back to buying juice like its going out of style :)
    I considered getting the starter kit from provari, but I'm not diggin the PT2 that comes with it (due to airflow issues) and also plan to go with the charger you recommended to me. Considering going with an Aerotank for the Provari mini. I like the fact that I can still use the coils for my MPT2 if I want to, if not the coils aren't much more expensive than what I'm currently using. Main thing is I'd like to stick with a glass tank.
    Great! Thank you! Thats actually pretty reasonable priced too... I was wanting something that could charge different sized batteries since I think my hubby is going to be moving up to a mod here soon as well. Loving this spinner / mpt2 setup too. I really appreciate the help and advice you've given to me on my journey.
    I was considering looking into a zmax mini, lately I'm wondering if I shouldn't just take the plunge and go with a provari mini 2.5, thoughts? I see you had a provari but then sold it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…