Baditude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries Media Albums Achievements About

• Look I’m sorry for being curt on Messenger but I didn’t appreciate you coming on to my Facebook page and calling me weird because of a simple reply I made to your sharing that video. I apologize for the way I acted but I don’t feel bad about the fact that you essentially antagonized me on my own page.
    Rocketpunk
    I’ve known you long enough to know you love to make people you don’t agree with look foolish. I’ve seen you do it a million times and I won’t let you do that to me, not on my own page in front of all my friends and family. I’ve known you long enough to know you love to make people you don’t agree with look foolish.
    Rocketpunk
    So again, I apologize for my reaction but not for the reason I got upset. Think things through before you poke even a little stick at someone.
    I have been on forum on and off for years. I was wondering if you could find me a Le Jumbo Jet mod? You seem like you know a lot of people in the vaping industry. I am not into the regulated ..... Been looking for this mod for a year, but can never find one for sale. I mainly use my 26500 super-t simplicity and Ithaka atty.
    Baditude
    From what I can determine, it is no longer in production. Good luck finding a previously owned one.
    Hi, Bad. By any faint chance, would you have a way of contacting Harry from IB Tanked? He and I used to have wonderful political conversations and I miss them most greatly, especially now. If so and he's willing, I'll pass you my number. Just fyi, I still vape Provaris with cartos and Harry's magical tanks, with which I've yet to change an o-ring. Old school forever!
    Baditude
    I haven't been in contact with Harry for a few years. My only means of contact was through ECF.
    I read ur link on ohms law but it said its different when calculating regulated mods. How can I calculate the amount of battery amps being drawn in a regulated mod?
    Howdy! I tried to call you a couple of weeks ago, but it wouldn't go through. Nothing of importance, I just wanted to say hi.
    Baditude
    Nice to know you were thinking of me. I also think of you. Did you ever relocate? I am still living with brother; taking early pension retirement money; medical disability judgement will be in late August. Still vaping: using an RX200 regulated mod. I don't post much on ECF anymore.
    Hello @Baditude. I was just wondering if you have heard anything about these new Imren 50amp max batts. They have Leppard print on them and they do say 50 amp max, 2600mah. Not sure what theyre max dis rating is, only the pulse max, which I know is very unreliable.Just wondering if youve heard anything good or otherwise. Thanks
    Baditude
    "Imren Leopard 50A 2600mAh 18650 Bench Test Results...just a 20A rewrap" --Mooch's Blog

Imren is one of those brands who rewrap "reject" cells from Samsung or LG, and then inflated the ratings for a quick buck. Don't fall for the hype.

There are NO 18650 batteries on the market with over 30 amps continuous discharge rate.
    I came across this;
    New Efest 18650 2500mah - 35 amp! | Page 3 | E-Cigarette Forum
    and this in particular;
    "...Discharge current:30A (60A can last for 75 seconds)

If you can take a 60A pull off an atomizer for 75 seconds, I want to shake your hand. :)"

I can't seem to find any evidence of any sort to confirm the difference in time lenght between pulse and cdc.
    Can you help?

Kind regards
    M :)
    Baditude
    You won't find consistant findings of pulse ratings because every manufacturer has their own definition of what a pulse rating is, so in effect they are unreliable at best, and deceiving/misleading at worse. Only be concerned with the "continuous" discharge rating. The "maximum continuous discharge rate" is an industry standard specification.
    Baditude
    The problem with half of the manufacturers is that they intentionally confuse consumers with generic specification terms. Most of these companies originate in China, meaning they don't fall under the reputable standards of the rest of the world. They can claim whatever they wish, without any legal backlash.
    M
    Ok..:)
    I've been using efest 35A 2500mAh in a mec (I have an istick 50w now as my daily vaper), but havent had any problems and I've build as lov as 0.15 - 0.20. Never have gotten hot or even warm on me.

Anyways - thx for your answer :):
    Hello Mr. Baditude. Thank you for your blog on carto tanks; I now own several. Just wanted to let you know about a great sale I ran across. At this time DFW vapor has IB Tanked tanks on sale for $1.99. The 22mm and 25 mm are available, and the color choice is random, but still a great deal. Also, a 5 pack of Boge cartomizers for .99. Again, thanks for your help.
    Good Morning Baditude,
    I stumbled across authentic Sony VTC5's at illumn.com for a reasonable price this morning. I'm not very experienced at posting information but I am an avid reader of your posts on battery basics. I figured if I let you know, you'll know the best way to get this out to the members.
    Baditude
    There are already posts on ECF alerting folks that some vendors are selling these again. Thanks for thinking of me, though.
    Hello sir. Recently read where you talk about the MXJO 35 amp batt being rewrapped Lg batts. Ive been vaping in a mech mod on rda @. 31 ohms and now worried. Can you direct me to a place where I can find the truest way to detect a fraud? Im now a little nervous :O
    Reactions: Baditude
    Baditude
    I don't know. Speaking for myself, I use 0.6 ohm dual coils in a dripper. But I equally enjoy a 1.5 ohm in a Kayfun RTA. You just have to know how to tweak different delivery devices to get the results you desire.
    D
    You know your right. Ever since I got a mech thats regulated Im able to push wattage on a higher resistance coil and I no longer have to ONLY build 0.15 or 0.2 ohms to get my desired result. I just wrapped a 0.35 and it works nicely w/60 watts. Thanks for your help
    D
    On my cherry Bomber Id have to build just right(depending on which rda) to get the results I was looking for, where as on a reg. Device I could tweak the watts. Never really thought of all that, but its pretty cool when I finally understood it :)
    Hello Baditude, was wondering, I use an IPV Mini 2 which states a max AMP of 30, but I recently bought an AWT 18650 3.7V 2600mah 40A which is over 30A and I was wondering, will I still be able to use it without hurting the mod? A friend of mine told me using a 40A battery can fry the chip on a digital mod
    Baditude
    I don't know of any true 40 amp 18650 battery. The specs on the AWT shrinkwrap is 40 amp, but I don't believe that's a continuous discharge rate but a pulse rating. More than likely the continuous rating is just 20 amps. The mod's processor will only draw the power it needs from the battery, so no battery will fry the chip in a digital mod. All regulated mods have protection circuitry to protect the chip.
    Thank you for the add, sir! In the short time that I've been here on the forum I have come to respect your opinions and appreciate how you step in with the newer members to help keep everyone vaping safe! You, sir, are one that I would be honored to call a friend!
    I reading your post about Provari Mini's, I got bought one and it don't work with 16350 AW button tops. Don't that stink! I'm sure they will correct this but :(
    Debbie
    I was being funny, of course I know who you are Mr. Bad. :) That gun in your avvy always intrigued me, that and your username. ;-) Thank you so much for the kind words. :blush:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…