Kent Brooks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Achievements About

• Kent, It was so cool reading your story! I see that you were a licensed mental health professional... I just applied for my CDCA certification and I'm waiting for approval. I'm a Senior in the Social Work Program at Ohio State University and I want to go into chemical dependency. I'm working with teenage boys with AoD issues for my internship at the present time and I LOVE it. I've worn many hats in my day like you have too :)

I love your company and I can't believe it's so new with all of the customer fan base you have. Way to go!

Anyway, take care and I'll keep ordering those delicious juices.
    Dani
    Mr. Brooks, I must say how incredible your Grape Ape is that I already burned through it in 2 days and had to place another order. I've also am excited to try your Queen of Hearts as I ordered that as well. Looking forward to testing every juice as I'm so impressed by the Grape Ape. Spot on!
    i cant count how many vendors I've tried based on reviews and their juice just didn't cut it for me. not the case with yours. im lovin the virus and radioactive. guess you could say im infected now! just placed my second order and i cant wait to try the BG,gravity, CB, and frenilla. im really eager to try this new coffee flavor im hearin bout too. you've scored another loyal customer here with your amazing juice and stellar customer service. keep it up man!!

tapped this out on my phone, sorry for grammer n such
    Hi, Out of curiousity, how did you find me? Did something I post strike a bell for you? LOL I do tend to only do friendship requests for those that I actually know, but that's not to say that I'm not interested. Have a great day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…